Puppetwitch and her two stone trouble! Size 14, here we come :)

hehe, great idea!
i plan on making sure i have all my packed lunch and snacks for tomrrow at work and not taking my purse- just enough money for a vending machine coffee:eek::D ...should be interesting!-- i can feel 'panic' setting in already-and tomorrow isn't here yet :D!

Ok Sunday! I have your number!

B- cinnamon porridge and banana
L- eggs, apple
D- mackerel, pasta, massive salad and Parmesan (3)

Exercise - c25k 4/1 and shred level 1.

Feel awesome and although facing a gain tomorrow I am not afraid to look at it. Upswing :)

Monday 30 march 2015-- 14.4.05

B- eggs, carrot
D- salad, pasta, tuna, olives (2) mayo (2) Parmesan (3) little cakes at group (2)
Hot choc (2)

Syns 11

Exercise: shred 1/2, 20 mins dance youtube vid.

Day 1 of hundred percent week! Feeling good...
So lucky to stay the same after the burger, chips, tiffin, vodka and pizza/pasta and wine on date.

But I don't want to stay the same! I want to seen 13 again.

Will try to remember to take pics of my dinners. :)

Well done on the STS....good!
I had that this week too surprisingly!

Now you just need to ''stay'' on track then you WILL see the 13's :D

So what is the 'shred' exercise like?...any good?
You tube dance?....sounds interesting too:)

Thanks ladies! And well done to you, too :)

Shred is awesome. It's on YouTube. You need some weights and a yoga mat -- but it's only 25 minutes. The dance video was an hour long so I just put my own music and did the first bit. It was a bit like Zumba but more like aerobics as the moves were quite repetitive.

I have just loaded up a vid which claims to burn 1000 calories in an hour. I might last five mins hahah! But I do feel the need to get a lot of stress out (new relationship confusing, phd procrastination and no movement stressful, life plans in turmoil...) and sweating is better than sugar.

Aiming for another 100% day! I am loving my massive salads. I eat a huge bowl of lettuce, olives, carrot, beetroot, cucumber, pickled red pepper, celery and pepper. The secret is to spray liberally with olive oil frylight, add a dash of balsamic and sprinkle with salt. Tastes amazing.

I have been having 150g of pasta but will drop that down again to 100. I remember before SW I wouldn't measure and would always eat what I cooked-- even when it hurt!

I know pasta is free but I find measuring helps.

Will look up that shred :)
Sounds like you could do with some boxing gloves and a punch bag!
That would be satisfying:D
I weigh pasta out now too , generally go by portion size on the packet :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday 31 march 2015

B- eggs, carrot
D- mackerel, egg fried rice (2), beetroot
Snack- melon

THEN I was grumpy and greedy (stress steess stress) and made a whole tray of shortbread. Which I ate. Sigh. Capping at 30 and moving on...

I am not eating enough in the day. Eggs and a carrot can't get me to seven. I have to be more sensible.

Oh dear! I agree though eggs and carrot wouldn't be enough to keep me going. Could you make the eggs into an omelette and have some mushrooms etc in it? My fav brekkie when I started was omlette with mushrooms and sliced quorn sausages then stuffed with baked beans. Sometimes I'd have it on toast if I was hungry or knew dinner would be late x

Yeah eggs and carrots isn't a lot, mind you I generally have a yoghurt and banana for breakfast and take snacks of fruit and scan bran cake, but my breakfast isn't always til mid to late morning as am usually busy ....
An omlette sounds a good idea if you have time to make it or something on toast or those overnight oats people make?
Try and make a plan as to what to have for meals and snacks it may help?

Weighed in 1.5 up.

That is amazing. Burgers, chocolate eggs, ice cream (I had 2 pots of Ben and jerries this week!) but I am on holiday and feeling very social. So whatever.

B- eggs, beans
L- macdonald fries med (11.5) large milkshake (27)
D- chicken, veg, peas
Snack - porridge, blackberries, apple (1)

Exercise: c25k week 4/3. Excited to move up to week 5! My running is getting better. :)

Attachments

• image-1394277924.jpg
    image-1394277924.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 29
Not too bad a weigh in:)
Love Ben & Jerrys!
Very hard to share though:D
Well done on the running, don't think I can run much anymore, but fast walking I can do:D easier on the joints!:D

Tuesday April 7th 2014 --- 14.6

L- bread roll, chicken, cherry tomatoes and banana sitting on the wall looking at the sea :)

D- tofu, stir fry (cabbage, leek, tomato, courgette, Celery, mushroom, carrot) noodles, oyster sauce, soy, garlic. Stuffed!

Snack- chicken thighs, banana, hot choc (2)

A good day's food. No exercise as I was out from 12-7 and got too hungry, and then it was too late after I cooked.

I feel today's food has somewhat balanced the 27 syns spent on the milkshake yesterday! Eek!

Back