Total Solution pup's journal

o they do really do .... well i just moaned on face book i have a really hard time when i see people type the word naughty it reminds me of childhood and now i feel bad for expressing how i felt i have appologies and i really mean it but its like a knee jerk action well for me it is. o gordy mutters to myself.

lost 3lbs but the good news is my friend said he is coming in may i really miss having his hugs and spending real time together. we been online friends for over 10 yrs but last year was the first time we met up and we just keep growing closure. so i have something to look forward too, i am trying to sell my house in kings lynn its not a house everyone wants due to the size of the garden but it gives lots of oppertunity to those who are looking forward in settling in one place and to have a family. it near to local shop and school and in a quiet street so fingers cross we get someone to buy it and make it there home its house for a family not for someone to rattle inside about.

this week is my food week, something i am scared about i need to remember i control the amount of food i eat not the amount control me, i brought some fresh vegs and some fish, chicken and beef but the only issue it it comes tomorrow silly me not well planned at times.

3lbs is a good loss Pup :)
Well done :D
I have found that whenever I add a meal it is better to make only half or a third of the quantity you actually want, as it does fill you up, and it stops you over eating from clearing your plate :)

today is my first day of week 4 as i forgot to order some food in as i dont go out on my own. i am nervous but i know i can be sensable and not get over stressed re eating i brought my fav veg which i loved so am looking forward to th delievery soon then this evening i have some shampire and mussles to cook for this evening so on with the water and on with packets, going to see if my feet can cope with walking today and do some 10mins. thanks you skinny for your advice and from other boards i have read people are very help and you can pick up on some of the advice others have given to other people.

i scared myself so i not been about much i didn't weigh myself after week 4 cos i felt fat but i did the tape measure test and my waist was smaller, so tomorrow i weigh in. i feel lighter but i am not sure its, hard to tell when you have so much to loose at times and i try and not focus on the scales begging me to get on them but i held out, will i be disappointed if i not lost much tomorrow, yes and no, but i did learn a lesson re food week and i noticed on facebook how one person coped with her food week and another telling me how they did it and coped with food also on here there is so much infomation to glean and learn from.

i left the face book group for my own reasons i can't cope with people talking about food all the time even extane asked for people what sort of produced would people like to see and again it was turned to foods in some posts.

this isn't an easy diet am i kidding myself i dont think about food sometimes of course i do but i did find it hard getting back just to diet and i been 110% this week the only thing that has let me down is the exersize but i am going to work on that this coming week.

i even told my friend what diet on and they are pleased for me. i am hoping to keep moving down wards i dont want to be fat no more, i am trying to sell my house and i know if i am feeling good about myself i will be able to go outside in my garden and sort it out making it more friendly and happy for people to view. its a large garden so if i half it and make one area for sitting in the other more of vegs etc it might attact people a little more also i will be able to get some exersize via the garden.

i not been in a good place to go out, i have a new lady coming to help me to go to the corner shop on wednesday around 2pm its like a 15 mins walk there and we might go and see if there any ducks at the pond.

just enough of my rambles ... for now so scare to weigh in tomorrow but i have too i need too it might buck me up some too my sugar being way of scale has come down to 8.6 just outside normal but its getting better ... i just want to see my toes again and not have pain.

lost 5lbs am just over my half way to go for my first goal of 50 ya me ... sugar still hovering just above normal grrr and o ya am now in the 19st group not bad is it :) ya me

Well Done Pup!!! carry on hun, you are doing so well.:)

thanks you harry! did some walking on my walking machine yesterday i even did a light run for 2 mins! its not easy but i think walking is better until i lose a little more. not thinking of food at all today i should get the spical off which is nice i have a mixture and a change of food, porriage, pasta, but the bars are mainly new to me i love the porriage i add cinamon with it yummie. pasta am not too keen but i learnt if it doesn't come right (very hit and miss for me at times each time i make it) the pasta makes nice soup, i still have a lot of shakes as well so i wont get bored!

i wish i could go back to sleep will try again.

You are doing great Pup :)
I keep forgetting to try the porridge with cinnamin :doh:

Hi pup, I always eat porridge with cinnamon. Hmmmm yuuuum.have a good day hun.

hi ya both i just did my 6th week weigh in and i lost 6lbs i will soon be seeing my toes and i am now way over half to my first 50lbs. i went to the shop with the new lady who is helping me now but i do see my main bridge worker soon again this month.

when we was in the shop was a tempted to buy things i shouldn't yes i was but i didn't how those bar of chocolate sat there calling my name grrrr they should be put on top shelves out of easy reach!!!! so when i came home i had a chocolate shake made with ice so it was like an icecream yummie. i tried adding fresh mint to a hot one this week and it was nice and enjoy able. i need to come and write more and i will soon am sure i lost my muse re my real time writing but am sure i will find it again espically where did i put it perhaps its ran off with the weight am losing so if that the case it can stay away!!!

to those who read this may you all have a super week ahead ... and if you need help go and look at the pictures that show how much a lb of fat looks like its a lot!

Well done on your loss pup :)

Back