Purpleangel's SW diary!

8/4/09 and it gets worse:(:mad:

well today was WI and i put on 3.5 pounds. GUTTED. My period still hasn't arrived and i am starting to feel really off key - hot flushes and dizzy spells :jelous:

I have just read somewhere that green days make you retain fluid - so combined with a period thats 6 days late (and counting) i am feeling fat and depressed! Oh and crap cos of the dizzy spells.

I am determined however to keep going and stay with the plan - i KNOW it works but right now it feels like i am waging war with my evil body :(

My plan is to do mainly red days for the weekend and try and get that fluid retention down and try and drink more water. Keep your fingers crossed guys that it starts - and lets me start feeling normal again!

10/4/09

well it finally arrived yesterday! LOL and i am still feeling very sick and headachey but i have had 2 good days on plan! I had yesterday off work and have spoilt myself with naps and rest! I think i deserve it :)

I feel like tummy has gone down and hopefully that evil gain is going down. I put my fave size 12 trousers on yersterday and they were definitely tighter :rolleyes: so that was motivation to stick to plan 100%

I took my lovely new Syns directory with me to the shops today so i have bought wisely :) and will be eating nicely this weekend - within plan :) Lucky for me i don't celebrate Easter nor have any family so there are no eggs to avoid or family dinners to attend! I am meeting with friends twice over the next few days so i intend to stick to plan and keep syns to a minimum!

I have noticed i always feel good when i stick to plan and i saw someone today who i hadn't seen for months and she was amazed by my weightloss :D I know i didn't lose it with SW - but i know the plan works and will get me ready for the summer bikini :p So that was good motivation! It also reminded me that being slim feels good - and to keep focussed.

11/4/09

today i deserve a pat on the back! I nearly blew it big time. My period (sorry to go on) has made me very tried, weak and i feel cold all the time. Anyway me and DH were out - and we were near some lovely restaurants and i made the decision to go home rather than pig out!

I admit to eating a pain aux raisin at the station but it came to 16 syns and i have been using about 9 syns a day so it was fine :) I think that was a nice treat - and didn't go overboard at all!

Hi hun, welcome to SW first of all and secondly - well done on your weight loss so far.

Hehe, periods are blooming rubbish aren't they, don't worry about your gain, you sound like you're enjoying SW so stick with it and you'll have no problems. xxx

14/4/09

had a sneaky weigh in and can confirm its looking 99% like i got rid of that evil gain last week!

i am really happy - have pretty much stuck to plan. Went over the syns once or twice but they came off other days allowance. I am trying to be calm and do SW as naturally as possible - rather than stressing 24/7 about the fact that i am on a diet!

i feel in control of my weight again! :D yay! All i have to do now is the evil exercise....and i will be on my way to a bikini body!

23/4/09

oh Lordy - well things have gone off the tracks! I need some help! Last week was a -3.5 loss basically the gain from my late period. After that i got a bit naughty and cheated - not drastically mind you! But the result is i gained 2 sodding pounds :(

So i found this out yesterday and have basically been off plan ever since :copon:

I really need to focus and be good. There is one small positive - i started exercising yesterday and did so again today despite the aches and pains incurred yesterday! I am hoping to get back on plan asap - be an angel - carry on with the exercise and get that pesky 2lbs off :)

Back