Purplebint's Diary

I lost my lovely old pusscat Suzi today at the grand old age of 18. She's been ill for a year and progressively getting worse and I could tell this morning that it wasn't going to be long. We went and sat outside in the sunshine together and she passed on peacefully.

I am now blubbing and have comfort ate a kitkat and 3 mugs of sugary tea. I am still going to group later though.

:bighug:

I lost my lovely old pusscat Suzi today at the grand old age of 18. She's been ill for a year and progressively getting worse and I could tell this morning that it wasn't going to be long. We went and sat outside in the sunshine together and she passed on peacefully.

I am now blubbing and have comfort ate a kitkat and 3 mugs of sugary tea. I am still going to group later though.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear that. Old soul kitties are so very special. Big hugs missus xxx

Busy day today, had to cycle 24km round trip to go do a photoshoot promoting the adult cycling lessons I took last year. I am tired!

Breakfast - Porridge and berries (hexb)

Snack - 2 x Hifi light bars (6 syns)

Lunch - 2 eggs, 2 rashers bacon, 1/3 can beans, 2 apples and an orange.

Snack - 2 x scan bran (2syns), topped with 1/3 hexa lowlow soft cheese and some red onion.

Dinner - Bolognaise stuffed squash, topped with lowlow soft cheese (2/3 hexa) and red onion then slow roasted. I might do some kale chips with this, as I am addicted to them.

Drinks so far

3pints water
2 mugs black tea
5 mugs green tea with lemon

Last edited:
Veg box delivery and meal planning day! Whoop! So no idea what's for dinner yet.

Planned food

Breakfast - Berries, porridge made with milk (hexb + 1/2 hexa)

Snack - Crispy kale chips

Lunch - 2 x sausages (1.5syns), a dry fry egg, beans and mushrooms. Followed by an apple (scraping my 1/3 superfree there, just)

Snack - Grapes, 1 syns worth of homemade turkish delight.

IMAG1800-1-1.jpg

Dinner - I'm going to clear out the veg box and make a very spicy veggie curry, will have with some noodles later.

Drinks so far

1 (giant) mug black tea
4 mugs green tea and lemon
2 pints water

Last edited:
Veg curry made with onion, peppers and spring greens softened in lime juice and balsamic vinegar, then simmered in a cauliflower curry sauce. Served with garlicky turnip chips and lots of fresh coriander.

wpid-IMAG1802-1-1.jpg

Oh dear, I have a poorly little girl at home who keeps asking for toast. *must resist the toast*

Planned food today -

Breakfast - grapefruit and splenda, apple

Snack - kale chips

Lunch - leftover curry

Snack - 2 finger KitKat (5.5syns)

Dinner - Faggots, chickpea gravy, carrot and parsnip mash, peas, panfried cabbage in balsamic vinegar.

Pudding - whole plate of red velvet brownies (3syns+hexb) - my sprogs ate a brownie each but I can't face anymore food so I'm rounding up my hexb ;)

Drinks so far

1 mug black tea
2 mugs green tea with ginger and lime
3 mugs popcorn green tea - love this!
2 pint water
1 mug milky choc options - 2syns + hexa

Last edited:
Oh dear, I have a poorly little girl at home who keeps asking for toast. *must resist the toast*

1 mug black tea
2 mugs green tea with ginger and lime
3 mugs popcorn green tea - love this!
2 pint water

Toast is the food of the devil. Along with cider. Stay away!!!!

WHAT is popcorn green tea??? :confused:

I've stolen a lovely friend's recipe and made red velvet brownies today. 3 syns + a hexb for the whole plate.

IMAG1815-1-1.jpg

Butchers faggots, chickpea gravy, roast broccoli, carrot and parsnip mash and pan fried balsamic cabbage

wpid-IMAG1818-1-2-1-1.jpg

Planned food today -

Breakfast - Porridge, blueberries and hazelnut syrup (hexb)

Snack - apple

Lunch - bubble and squeak made with leftover cabbage, carroty mash and chickpea gravy.

Snack - kale chips (yes, yes I know I am addicted), 2 finger Kitkat (5.5syns)

Dinner - Cheesy garlic chicken kievs with a crunchy couscous coating, sw chips and lots of salad. (1.5 syns for the laughing cow light I'll use for the cheesy filling + 2syns worth of ketchup)

Drinks so far

1 mug black tea
3 mug popcorn tea
2 pint water
1 mug choc options (2syns)

Last edited:
I must get around to making those Binty, they look really good.

Yum yum yum yum.

Back