Pushchairs

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
I like the colour, it's good value isn't it!!
My husband will faint if I mention buying a new buggy ( I'm on my 4th so far) but I think I might need one. I only have a double and a maclaron that doesn't recline flat.

I had a Britax Vigour+ with my first and found it fantastic as you could attach the car seat and also have the pushchair rearward facing and it also lies flat, as well as having the carry cot for it. Good look in your search...

I know what you mean about buying new one my OH went mad when i told him how much the new double was :)

Hi

There are loads, they tend to be ones with aluminum frames so more expensive. I chose mine by going round mothercare, toys r us etc and getting them to show me the carseat on the frame.

I like the colour, it's good value isn't it!!
I bought it and the colour is nice, I thought the pics made it look red (OH is an Everton fan so anything red makes him think of Liverpool lol) but it's a really nice "plum" colour as stated LOL. I also found a Kiddicare promo code online for 10% off so it only cost me £179.00 :D:D:D

I haven't got round to putting it together yet 'cause I still have my old Gracco travel system take up a tonne of room in my dining room but from the pieces I've pulled out and had a look at I'm happy :D. Only 3 million more items to buy haha

Awww lovely - I want a new pram :(

Same here, my youngest will be 2 and 3 months when this baby arrives. I'm trying to get her used to a harness but she is such a pain if I don't go in the direction she wants to go she drops to the floor >.< I think it's better than draggin around a double buggy though especially since the 2 year old won't be in it very long. x

I'm the same too, my youngest will be 2 and a half, and I have a double out n about but I have a feeling Rory won't go near it once his big brother is out of it. I'm thinking new baby in a sling and Rory in a single mc claron for the most part.

Similar ages then, Maisie should be round 2 and 2 months im having a C section this time so baby arrive abit early. I don't really want to buy a double if I can help it, got a five months to get her walking more, but at the moment its just alot easier having her in buggy when out and back as we do alot of walking but im sure we get there. A harness and a sling are both good options, thanks x

Quinny's are good, our maxi cosi clips straight onto the quinny frame. We also have the dream carrycot which clicks on too which is handy. Lovely prams!

Back