Pussinboots Weight Loss Diary

Mondays Food Diary (Extra Easy)

Breakfast
2 slices of Wholemeal Nimble (HEXB)
2 boiled eggs
Alpro Light Unsweetened Soya Milk for the days teas (HEXA)

Lunch
Half a pack Cauldron Lentil Dhansak (3 syns)
Boiled Rice
2 slices of Wholemeal Nimble (2 x 2.5 syns)
Tsp Pure Sunflower Spread (0.5 syns)
Value Jaffa Cake (2 syns)

Dinner

Crispy Potato Skins
Homemade Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup

peppersquash.jpg

Dairy Milk 15g treat size (4 syns)

Total Syns = 14.5

Last edited:
Smug is definately what I'm feeling! I just hope my willpower continues ?. I'm just about to upload my Day 2 & I'm really chuffed with myself! Soup & Skins look delicious! Definately going shopping tomorrow so I'm going to buy lots of veg for a soup. I was panicing thinking it was Shrove Tuesday tomorrow but it's not, it's next week. Phew! Didn't want to spoil a good run. Off to watch One Born Every Minute with a Diet Coke & Curly Wurly ?. Bye Ladies x

Yes smug! That's me :p
I think that's what has always tripped me up when trying to lose weight in the past. I always go too far with the snacks or can't resist eating "just one more chocolate". And you're totally right, inevitably that yum feeling of the choccies fades quickly, and is replaced with the guilt and disappointment :mad:

I'm so determined this time to beat my food demons. Cooking and variety is definitely helping!

Smug is definately what I'm feeling! I just hope my willpower continues ?. I'm just about to upload my Day 2 & I'm really chuffed with myself! Soup & Skins look delicious! Definately going shopping tomorrow so I'm going to buy lots of veg for a soup. I was panicing thinking it was Shrove Tuesday tomorrow but it's not, it's next week. Phew! Didn't want to spoil a good run. Off to watch One Born Every Minute with a Diet Coke & Curly Wurly ?. Bye Ladies x

I really recommend buying the pre chopped onions and potatoes etc. Asda does the best range. Not having to stand and chop everything makes it seem so easy and there's no peelings or mess to clear up xx

Tuesdays Food Diary (Extra Easy)

Breakfast
1 x Sachet Oats So Simple Original Porridge (HEXB)
Alpro Light Unsweetened Soya Milk for the days teas (HEXA)

Lunch
Baked Potato
Heinz Baked Beans
Value Jaffa (2 syns)

Snacked on Pickled Onions
2 x slices lean ham

Dinner

Chunky Homemade Vegetable Soup
3 x Wholemeal Nimble (3 x 2.5 syns)
2 tsp Pure Sunflower Spread (2 x 0.5 syns)

Evening Snack
2 x Soft Boiled Eggs
1 x Value Jaffa Cake (2 syns)

Total Syns = 12.5

I'm entering the DANGER ZONE. In the lead up to that "time of the month" (TOTM). I could eat all round me, and it really doesn't matter what it is, so today has been quite difficult. I've had to make a concerted effort not to go off plan. Thank god for Value Jaffa Cakes!! :)

Well done, you've still stayed within your syns so that's great!! I'm off to upload mine now. Could just eat a Jaffa (& a glass of wine ?) x

Weigh in day. Sometimes I really hate that I have an evening weigh in. I know I should just eat the same as any other day but I find myself worrying about my choices. So silly but can't help it.

Feeling pretty out of sorts with impending TOTM. Really hoping for at least a lb off as I've been mostly good this week. Good luck to all other Wednesday weighers :D

Nil by mouth after a certain time? Lol. Good Luck, I'm sure you'll have done really well. I popped on my own scales this morning (I know I shouldn't have) and after 3 days I've gained a pound!!!! Please tell me this will change?!? I checked through my food diary again & can't see anything that would have caused this. Unless it was the pizza from Saturday night catching me up. Grrr disheartened but annoyed that I got weighed. Still sticking to it though. Hopefully by Sunday when I'm meant to weigh myself I'll see a difference ?!!!!

Weigh in day. Sometimes I really hate that I have an evening weigh in. I know I should just eat the same as any other day but I find myself worrying about my choices. So silly but can't help it.

Feeling pretty out of sorts with impending TOTM. Really hoping for at least a lb off as I've been mostly good this week. Good luck to all other Wednesday weighers :D

Well Pb, You can't do much about the latter but the first thing is quite important - try to take a few moments to use some relaxation moves, deep breathes, etc. It is a proven fact that getting up tight will make you retain fluid - and that's already a possibility with totm syndrome!!

All the best for your WI!!..:)

Well Pb, You can't do much about the latter but the first thing is quite important - try to take a few moments to use some relaxation moves, deep breathes, etc. It is a proven fact that getting up tight will make you retain fluid - and that's already a possibility with totm syndrome!!

All the best for your WI!!..:)

Thanks, that's actually great advice. Up until now I haven't stopped all day. I'm gonna take half an hour, sit down properly and enjoy my lunch :D

Nil by mouth after a certain time? Lol. Good Luck, I'm sure you'll have done really well. I popped on my own scales this morning (I know I shouldn't have) and after 3 days I've gained a pound!!!! Please tell me this will change?!? I checked through my food diary again & can't see anything that would have caused this. Unless it was the pizza from Saturday night catching me up. Grrr disheartened but annoyed that I got weighed. Still sticking to it though. Hopefully by Sunday when I'm meant to weigh myself I'll see a difference ?!!!!

Gonna eat my lunch now and then nothing until weigh in. Excited but scared. Bloomin TOTM could spoil everything :mad:

I really wouldn't get disheartened by todays weigh in. Weight does fluctuate crazily from day to day. That's why you should only weigh once a week.

Sunday will be a whole other story. Prepare to be amazed! ;)

I have my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted ?

PS How did you get a profile picture? X

I have a feeling you're going to be feeling very happy with your little (slimmer) self....????

OH YEAH BAY-BEEEEEEEEE!!!! 2LBS OFF!!!! :clap:

So delighted. Just 0.5lbs to go to my 1.5 stone award now AND just 9lbs to target!!!! :D

week9.jpg

I knew it!!!! Well done!!! You must feeling great!! You can enjoy your Birthday tomorrow even more now!!!!! Woo hooo!!! You having a little treat tonight??

Back