Pussinboots Weight Loss Diary

I knew it!!!! Well done!!! You must feeling great!! You can enjoy your Birthday tomorrow even more now!!!!! Woo hooo!!! You having a little treat tonight??

I feel fab, espec as it's almost TOTM and I've felt more and more bloated with each passing hour!

Had 2 squares of Dairy Milk but a normal dinner. Saving my "treats" :D for tomorrow. Don't want to undo all my hard work ;)

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a lovely day!!! ?

Thanks for the Birthday wishes :bday:

My boys have just given me their pressies and I'm currently awaiting breakfast in bed :D
2 boiled eggs and nimble soldiers ;)

Ahhh that's lovely!! Hope you've had a great day!! Have you allowed yourself some little treats?

Food Diary for yesterday would actually scare you so I'll keep it brief.

1 x Ulster Fry
1 x Dairy Milk
1 x HUGE Goats Cheese and Rocket Pizza
Garlic Bread
Ice Cream
Birthday Cake
Beer
Red Wine etc etc..... EEK!!

LOL I'm not going to apologise for having a great birthday and I really didn't syn ANYTHING yesterday. However I've had my fun and it's straight back on the SW plan today.

What I will say is that I really noticed how greedy I am, and to be honest it's turned me a bit. Nobody needs all that junk. I actually really enjoyed my porridge and fruit this morning. Have I cracked it?! I hope so :D

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

Made a new discovery in snacks today. Batchelor's Pasta Pot Shots. I was actually craving macaroni cheese and I thought I'd give this a go as it was so low in syns. Actually really yummy, thick and creamy. Quite filling too, so WIN :D

Pasta Pot Shots, Chicken, dried, 46g pot 1
Pasta Pot Shots, Creamy Cheese, dried, 43g pot 1½
Pasta Pot Shots, Tomato & Herb, dried, 48g pot Free
Pasta Pot Shots, Roast Vegetable, dried, 48g pot ½

Loved your list of naughties on your birthday. Hope you had a lovely day! If you can't do it on your birthday hey!

Definately trying those snack pots, they look lovely! I slipped off plan last night, had a great night but I'm back on it today!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend ?

Gosh. I went a bit AWOL there, suffice to say it's just been super busy round these parts.
Food wise I've continued to be good since Friday, even avoiding popcorn at the ice hockey last night. WIN! :D

Sunday's Food Diary

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HEXB)
Alpro Light Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEXA)

Lunch
Dried Pasta
Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
Sprinkling of Mixed Herbs
10g Grating Reduced Fat Cheddar (2 syns)

Dinner

Mushy Peas
Sweet Potato Wedges
Simply, Haddock in Lemon & Chive Butter Sauce (4 syns)

Small Slice Madeira Cake (5.5 syns)

Total Syns = 11.5

Noticed that I didn't eat any fruit today, need to go shopping, so this wasn't a conscious decision. Actually really missed my Pineapple fix!

Hey! Wondered where you'd gone? Nice to see you back. Haven't had fish & mushy peas for ages!! I've had a naughty weekend, combined with TOTM looming (I think) - scales showed that I had STS this morning :-( Should be ok with it after having Curry & Pizzas (& Wine) but I thought after being so good Sunday - Thursday that I'd have lost :-( Nevermind I'm sticking to it.
Well done on resisting the Popcorn, you are so good ?

Monday's Food Diary

Breakfast
Oats So Simple Original (HEXB)
Alpro Light Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEXA)
6 Pineapple Slices

Lunch
Batchelors Cheesy Pasta Pot Shot (1.5 syns)
Muller Light Vanilla with Choc Sprinkles

Dinner

Slimming World Lasagne
Bowl of Homemade Red Pepper and Spicy Butternut Squash Soup

and then it all went wrong..... :(

Had words with the other half (I'm right smack bang in the middle of my * week) and the emotional eater in me headed to the cupboards. Within ten minutes I had eaten:

1 x Pack Hula Hoops Original
5 x Lindt Lindor Chocs
2 x Cadburys Fudge
1 x Cadburys Buttons
1 x Bag Salted Popcorn

Total Syns = A BAZILLION

But seriously, I f*cked up. I KNEW when I was eating it I'd feel great for those few minutes and like **** after, and I do :sigh:

Anyways not much I can do about it now except move on and resolve to be stronger next time

You are human......and very much like me!!!! When I come off it, I plummet!! You'll be fine, you've done so well with your weight loss and you know what to do. So

Oops sent that before finishing. So you've had your fun now chop chop!! Lol :)

Had the same experience myself today except mine lasted ALL day!!
Not feeling awful about it as that's how it goes and will get back to it tomorrow.

Don't beat yourself up about it, in fact just allow yourself to enjoy the moment and move on without the guilt trip. Works a lot better you will find..

On with the good work. Yay!!

Emmaline said:
Had the same experience myself today except mine lasted ALL day!!
Not feeling awful about it as that's how it goes and will get back to it tomorrow.

Don't beat yourself up about it, in fact just allow yourself to enjoy the moment and move on without the guilt trip. Works a lot better you will find..

On with the good work. Yay!!

Good advice. I think I just needed it, and as you rightly say no point guilt tripping myself over it. Barr the confectionary the rest of my food was good.

Focusing on the positive ;)

Evening Mrs, you ok? Have you & the family enjoyed Pancake Day? Is that Halo back on? Lol. I've been weak! :-(

icandothis:-) said:
Evening Mrs, you ok? Have you & the family enjoyed Pancake Day? Is that Halo back on? Lol. I've been weak! :-(

It is indeed. Kids made pancakes but I limited myself to one tiny pancake and savoured every last morsel. It was enough really. Before I'd have devoured six at least :S

Well done you!! Looking forward to your food diary for some motivation Miss Halo....!

Back