Put 3.5lb on - not happy one little bit

ickleladynat

So ... I've been to weigh in a day early as I can't make my class tomorrow so gets weighed and I'VE PUT 3.5LBS ON!!! Can someone please explain HOW?!!!

I've wrote a food menu all week and barely had any syns.

The only thinks I think it might be are:

1. That Time Of The Month - But It's nearly finished
  2. Eating more Clemintines than I should?
  3. Only having one Red day which really isn't unusual for me
  4. Someone up there hates me and wants me to be fat for the rest of my life!!!
I am so not happy at the moment ... I just don't understand HOOOOW!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Awww babe, big hug. Was the WI at a different time of day? E.g. if you normally WI in morning, you're bound to be heavier later on in the day? Don't let it annoy you, put it down to a blip on the scales and get cooking some lovely free foods xxx

Awww babe, big hug. Was the WI at a different time of day? E.g. if you normally WI in morning, you're bound to be heavier later on in the day? Don't let it annoy you, put it down to a blip on the scales and get cooking some lovely free foods xxx

WI was at t he same time I normally have it. I just don't understand fair enough 1lb going on without any reason but 3.5lb? Thats got to be something wrong there!! xx

whatever you do dont reach for the biscuits,choc or crisps!!i have no answers for this happening hun,but try and stick with it even though your v pissed off and i understand that...love and hugs babe xx

whatever you do dont reach for the biscuits,choc or crisps!!i have no answers for this happening hun,but try and stick with it even though your v pissed off and i understand that...love and hugs babe xx

But Vic you've seen what I've been eating? It can't have been bad or you'd have told me off. Maybe the scales at the other weigh in are wrong. ha ha

your right i would of told you off..i dont know its so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all i could suggest is maybe mix it up a bit try a couple more red days,eat more ssfood,god knows hun 3.5lbs seems madness,as youve been good are you weighing and measuring eveything??

your right i would of told you off..i dont know its so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all i could suggest is maybe mix it up a bit try a couple more red days,eat more ssfood,god knows hun 3.5lbs seems madness,as youve been good are you weighing and measuring eveything??

Yeah weighing and measuring everything. I just don't understand it. It's LOADS!!! I get so stuck on red days though i'm clueless at them :(

was you wearing heavier clothes than usual?
xxx

Lol i tested out the difference on my wii fit before and i was a couple of pounds different from light - heavy clothing... who know's it prob is because of the time of the month but dont give up will you xxx

she wont give up i wont let her shes done so well so far...how about looking in the sticky section for some red day ideas ??????or you can come and live with me again...xxx

sometimes when u do all green days u hold water.............and it bein your star week as well................don't beat yaself up......

hey - don't beat yourself up !!

how are clothes feeling ? are they tighter or looser ? hae you measured inches ?

the scales really are pesky liars !!!

even 'naturally slim' people's weight fluctuates from day to day and over the course of the day....:rolleyes:

could be fluid, constipation (??) or TOTM

if you have followed the plan - sounds like you have - you WILL lose weight :)

please don't give up - keep on keepin on and bet you have a fab loss next week !

Debz xx

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm not going to let this tip me over the edge. I'm going to stock up on free and superfree foods this week me thinks. I defo want to lose more than that 3.5lbs I've put on.

Does anyone know where strawberries and melons are fair cheap at the min? xx

Unfortuantely strawberries are quite expensive at the moment Hun.
Sorry to hear about your gain.
If you can stomach them grapefruit are reasonable price, then there's always chicken.
xxxx

Sorry to hear you gained this week. But am I right in thinking you were weighed on different scales?
Its not you - its the evil scales!

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm not going to let this tip me over the edge. I'm going to stock up on free and superfree foods this week me thinks. I defo want to lose more than that 3.5lbs I've put on.

Does anyone know where strawberries and melons are fair cheap at the min? xx
hi hun hope your ok love and hugs xxx

Back