Put on 1/2lb, feel so fed up

jodidi

Silver Member
This week I did green with a couple of red days, loads of water, admittedly for the last few weeks i've not been doing my exercise. I had a bottle of wine over 3 days, synned. Put on 1/2lb. HELP I feel like crap :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jodi,
Hugs to you. I know how you feel. xxx

If you know you have stuck to the plan and followed it 100%, A's/B's/Syns etc then you should not have had a gain, no matter which colour days you do. If this is the case then it can only be "one of those things" that our strange bodies do.

Not exercising shouldn't make too much difference, I don't really exercise, never have whilst doing SW - I walk the dog daily (and now tone my legs in my fitflops!) but nothing everso strenous so I would say not exercising wouldn't make you gain either.

So, it must be one of those things hey???

Stick with it, have another good week and watch the weight drop off. xxx

I stuck 100%, I had between 7 and 15 syns a day. I just dont understand. I feel scared to tweek anything incase i make it worst next week. I am in a really crappy mood :(. With me having so much to lose i thought i would lose it quite easily, obviously not. My confidence has really taken a bashing today.

hey jodi , wish i had put on half instesd of the 2 but chin up and heres to good wi next week xxx hugs

Don't tweak anything - just carry on as you are. If you deserved a loss this week and didn't get one then it will show next week - it has to! xx

I really hope so. Ive just been to tesco and got loads of speed fruit in so im going to be munching on that. Thanks to both of you for listening and replying I just really need to get it off my chest.

It's why we are here Jodi, it is what makes this forum invaluable. I'm equally grumpy tonight. I gained 3 and a half pounds, a little of which was food indulgence but nowhere near that much, maybe a pounds worth. The other 2 1/2 is hormonal star week rubbish. I'm annoyed too!! :)

I still going to sulk for a bit, lol, but I'm feeling a little better. I know the diet works, we will all have a good one next week. I wish I could take my own advice, Im good at giving it but when its me having a bad week I turn into a sulky child, lol!

Come on Jodi! You know a great lump is going to drop off this week! Don't give up!

Stick at it jodi, It is really unfair when you've followed the plan and you get a gain, but nearly everyone here will have had one, never really sure what has caused it and always makes us feel rubbish.

You have done really well so far and you will have a good loss next week to make up for it. Keep eating the good stuff, lots of fruit and veg and perhaps look at if you are varying your meals enough - do you find you eat the same things a lot?

If in doubt - post up a couple of days worth of food and we can see if we can spot anything, but I am sure it is just one of those annoying undeserved blips.

Take care and good luck for next week!!

hi their its only 1/2 a pound- and it will be soo easy to get that off- get them superspeed foods down ya lass n you will be fine!! dont let this interfear with your weight loss- ur doing great and everyone has hiccups i sometimes think its just to keep up determined to loose it(me being posotive lol) keep going girl it wil cum off next week and more
laura xx

Hey Huni, just reading your post. Dont be disheartened..I gained 1lb this week...combination of EE, exercise and star week. I am going back to what I know 5 Red days and 2 green days and sticking to the exercise and will see how I get on this week.
As Jaylou said...the exercising doesnt make too much of a difference apart from toning as you loose more and more weight. My Hubby doesnt do anything and the weight is falling off him...grrrr!
Keep at it and you will see a loss this week.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks girls, I wont give up!

I know how you feel. I stuck with it last week and gained 2lb and now this week might have another gain despite being 100%!

We just have to stick at it and keep going - it WILL come off!!!

Chin up hun and well done for persevering rather than having a blowout!

xx

Dont worry Jodidi, we all have times like this! The only thing you can do is get up, dust yourself off and start again :) You can do it, we all can if we really put our minds to it
L xxx

Back