put on a lb

AmyE

just been for 2nd weigh in and I've put on a lb, I'm hoping its water retention or something, because I have been trying really hard, I'm a bit disappointed but not giving up

probs just water retention hun, keep going you will see a good loss next week x

X debs X

HUGE :hug99: sweetie x

I bet it is just water retention hun. I don`t know what the weather is likewith you, But here it`s boiling and my fingers are like sausages!

Well done for still keeping on track Xxxxxx

Ta :)

I'm not giving up that easy lol. I've spoken to my auntie (who's a nurse) and she thinks that due to me only having soups this week (CDC ran out of shakes but has now put a order in for next week so will be ok then) with them having salt in (though sure only a little bit) that could be whats caused it due to water retention.

Plus, I'm just sulking because its the graduation party tonight and I'm not going due to the yummy food and drink :( lol

I passed the course though and defo going to Uni in march :) :)

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Congrats hun!! You can celebrate in style once you`re off your diet :D

I totally agree on the salt and water theory. It doesn`t take a lot with some ppl.

Hope you have a lovely weekend Xx

My local (alternative) club is having a Twilight Night with a comp to win tickets to go see Eclipse at the local cinema so I`m gonna go there :D

Might see if my Newborn Rosalie outfit is wearable and might dress up :D

Xx

next weigh in will be a charm ... :) Its probably water retention. H~UGS

My local (alternative) club is having a Twilight Night with a comp to win tickets to go see Eclipse at the local cinema so I`m gonna go there :D

Might see if my Newborn Rosalie outfit is wearable and might dress up :D

Xx

OMG i wanna come too! already booked tkts to see it on 4th july, cant wait. avoided watching any trailers as well as it might spoil it for me.

haha

OMG i wanna come too! already booked tkts to see it on 4th july, cant wait. avoided watching any trailers as well as it might spoil it for me.

haha

Where do u live? Would be awesome to meet some of my minis friends :D

I LOVE Twilight and go to the cons, You should come!!

I have booked preview tickets for Friday at midnight and my VUE are doing a triple bill offer where you can watch Twilight & New Moon for a fiver (for both) beforehand so I`ve booked them too!

I`m a bit :mad: at Bryce, She is totes wrong as Victoria!! And Eclipse is my favourite book so I`m hoping they don`t ruin it!!

Also, If you`re anywhere near London, LFCC has Edi & Tyson there next month :D

I was hoping to have lost enough podge to cosplay Sookie for it so I can get my photo with Edi "feeding" him a bottle of Trueblood ;)

Sorry for hijacking ur thread Amy!!

Xx

SacredSilence ur a way bigger fan then me! lol i have read the books and love the movies. never been to a convention, however might be cool!

i live in london tho, so maybe should check out more stuff :)

SacredSilence ur a way bigger fan then me! lol i have read the books and love the movies. never been to a convention, however might be cool!

i live in london tho, so maybe should check out more stuff :)

The cons are AWESOME! The current guests for the one coming up in October are -

Peter Facinelli "Carlisle Cullen", Cameron Bright "Alec", Alex Meraz "Paul", Booboo Stewart "Seth Clearwater", Leah Gibson "Nettie", Kirsten Prout "Lucy", & Jodelle Ferland "Bree" and they`ve also announced about 3 authors I think?

As you`re in London u should deffo check out LFCC!!! Xx

Back