Put the cake down fatty!

Yep today is a new day. Just get right back on it!

They were lovely Jade! I will do them again sometime and post the recipe!

Today wasn't as angelic as it should have been, over my calories today and feeling very full/fat which isn't very good. I weighed myself this morning and seem to have put on the pound that I lost this week so not hoping for much after today - Thursday, which is weigh in day. I think I suffer from lack of routine, when I am at work it is fine, but away from that environment and my stability is shot!

I am supposed to be going to the football tomorrow but have a meeting I need to go to so I should be able to stick to it!

Evening all!

Stuck to it like glue today, have just achieved over 1000cals so may have a little treat in a bit before bed. Wobbled a little bit when pizza was on display but stayed strong and had cottage pie instead.

Work was work and didn't do too well today in terms of leads, and also found out I'll be on the early shift for a bit (8.30am-4pm) which means I've got to get up about 5:30 as it's an hours commute into town. :eek: Not looking forward to that, so it means I've got to get to bed about 9pm...sad eh!

Going to weigh myself on Thursday and see what the scales say - so far I'm not hopeful for a loss, but I know the second week is always the hardest plus I've only been on track 4 out of 7 days, so in reality I don't deserve a loss. Would be nice to see one though :D

xxx

Today was weigh in day!

I lost 2lbs which I am thrilled with, considering I didn't stick to it for three days!

It's my Mum's 50th birthday today so I am going round after work - just got to do an eight hour shift and as usual I am worried - haven't had any leads all week :( just one today would be really good!

Am going to attempt to be good tonight, I will bring over a meal and as my mum doesn't really drink I shouldn't imagine there will be any alcohol, there may be cake though!

Have a good day all xxx

What is it you work as hun?

I totally think you deserve a loss because you stuck with it even after you had an off day - 2lbs well deserved I think :D xxx

Thanks you guys for the well done's! Really spurs me on :)

I work as a legal adviser, it's a bit long winded but our solicitors are part of a big brand name who have installed access points in WH smiths so people can have a chat about issues that concern them. Although we have no specific targets we are supposed to be booking appointments with potential clients to cone into the office - at the moment not much publicity has been done and we are not allowed to approach people (laws or some such) so it's hard!

Managed to get a personal injury call back today though by chance, sounded horrific for the poor bloke though.

Bought some dinner so no excuse really! Although mum has informed me there is a big chocolate cake... Argh!

Xxx x

:( I love chocolate cake.. I have the chocolate cake that I want but shouldnt have feeling in my stomach just empathising with you!!

Xx

Hi everyone! Sorry for the absence, I've been sort of checking in but the internet is pretty rubbish at my Mum's so I've not been able to check much.

Good news is I've not done terribly with food, the bad news is I've not exactly been good. I've had eggs and toast for breakfast this morning, nuts (and loads of them!) and then steak and chips for dinner with a bit of ice cream and cake afterwards - argh! But to be honest, it could have been a lot, lot worse. I did have chicken and chips from the takeaway on Friday night though - it all went a bit wrong when I went down the pub with a friend (but I did drink gin and slimline tonic so all isn't lost) and got pretty battered as I'd not eaten since lunch time! Whoops!

Am pretty tired tonight and tomorrow is my last day off, so just going to take it easy.

xxx

So! I had a hideous weekend of over indulgence, absolutely no excuse just shovelling what I wanted in my belly!

I am armed with my calculator and my lunch and sitting outside topshop before work as motivation! I dread to think how much I have regained :(

In other news, it's so bloody cold! I am sitting (in the sun!) and can barely type from the cold! I think I better look for a winter coat instead of making do with a cardi!

Feeling all nervy this morning, I need to go to the doctors next week and think about changing my tablets, cant go on with this level of fear!

i hope you feel less anxious soon.. maybe some of it is you worrying about this weekend? i think you should just forget it - we all have off days and whats done is done.. sometimes its worth taking the scenic route to goal :) xxx

Hey, don't worry about the weekend. It's in the past. Just focus on how well you will do today, and the rest of the week.
I had a terrible weekend!!! I mean TERRIBLE. No point dwelling though hun.

Sorry you are feeling so anxious, it's not a nice feeling, I know. Deep breaths hun. Maybe a trip to the doctor is needed.
Lot's of love :)

The silly thing is the anxiety usually subsides (depending on how well I have done during the morning) by lunch time, it's just that initial feeling of dread that I hate so much!

Anyhow, day 1 of this week is complete and I am on the way home with my dinner. Chicken in a creamy sauce with new pots and green beans! I will bump it up with some veg. I think there is fruit for dessert.

I need to learn not to keep having days off - prior to this I never gained any weight but the day after my "restart" I alway get blinding headaches - if not just for losing weight, I want to eliminate those!

Looking forward to a cup of tea when I get in!

Thanks everyone for the kind words, really means a lot. I am definitely going to go and see my GP on Monday and talk about my tablets - I am wondering if they've become slightly less effective now. I am also going to try taking one of my tranquilisers before I go to bed, even the dose out so I am less panicky in the morning.

Sorry for the mammoth update! X

mammoth update all you like, i enjoy reading! (well not about the horrible bits but you know what I mean!)

i hope you get the headaches sorted.. i would rather feel sick for weeks than have a headache or a migraine for a day - it just wipes you out and i wouldnt feel like sticking to anything.. other than a BIG bag of chocolate.

dont forget you've done really well - just keep going, one day at a time :) xxx

Thanks Rach, lovely to see you here :)

Headaches are just anxiety based I think, and not eating enough in the mornings!

Managed to come in just over 1400 today, am allocated 1530 but normally stick to 1200 or thereabouts, but didn't want to have a detox headache in the morning so had an extra sausage :p

Going to go to bed soon, tiredddd. xxx

Thank you hon. Was not too bad!

Jumped on the scales this morning and it says I am about the same, maybe half a pound gain. Weigh in day isn't officially until tomorrow so maybe that will be gone by then, who knows. Not going to sweat it, just carry on with what I am doing.

Just outside work now having a diet energy drink, a banana and a smoke. Hope today goes okay! X

diet drink and a banana sounds good.. not so sure on the smoke though ;)

well done on managing your gain to as little as possible, keep going and you'll have some pounds off in no time :D xxx

Back