Putting on Weight.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Greeneyes11, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I know we shouldn't weigh ourselves every day but I do and.... last Saturday overnight I lost 3lb which was excellent as I had only lost 1lb at the previous WI despite being 100%. This week that weight has crept back on, meaning that I have lost less than 1lb again this week..... it is not TOTM but as I have been 100% how can this possibly be. Why would I be retaining fluid? I could do better on Weight Watchers coz I used to lose 2lb a week on that and it would be cheaper...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss-r

miss-r I can do it!!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Sorry i'm not sure, maybe you are retaining fluid but lost inches, maybe your weight will go down in next couple of days?? don't be disappointed as you have been 100% thats an achievement in itself!! :)

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't forget the pressure your body is under at the moment with you being a bit poorly. Maybe it is just holding on to stores.

Keep at it hun, if you have been 100% then the weight will come off. Don't feel down and wait until your official weigh in. See what that shows.

Hugs Charlie x

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I had plateaus like that too last time-hang in there!!The weight would always shift eventually.And I invariably lost inches even if the weight was a bit static.

6. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    i agree, measure the inches my love x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.