Putting on Weight.

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
I know we shouldn't weigh ourselves every day but I do and.... last Saturday overnight I lost 3lb which was excellent as I had only lost 1lb at the previous WI despite being 100%. This week that weight has crept back on, meaning that I have lost less than 1lb again this week..... it is not TOTM but as I have been 100% how can this possibly be. Why would I be retaining fluid? I could do better on Weight Watchers coz I used to lose 2lb a week on that and it would be cheaper...

Sorry i'm not sure, maybe you are retaining fluid but lost inches, maybe your weight will go down in next couple of days?? don't be disappointed as you have been 100% thats an achievement in itself!! :)

Don't forget the pressure your body is under at the moment with you being a bit poorly. Maybe it is just holding on to stores.

Keep at it hun, if you have been 100% then the weight will come off. Don't feel down and wait until your official weigh in. See what that shows.

Hugs Charlie x

I had plateaus like that too last time-hang in there!!The weight would always shift eventually.And I invariably lost inches even if the weight was a bit static.

i agree, measure the inches my love x

Back