Putting the weight back on

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Obviously when you come off the shakes and start eating food your going to put some weight back on but how do you limit it to only the minimum?? is it just eating healthily with a new diet and exercise?

I know that i will never be off of a diet so to speak, i can never go back to my old way of eating.
I will ALWAYS have to weigh myself and monitor my weight.
I will always have to calorie count and watch what i'm eating and
I will always have to exercise.

If i don't do one of the above three things i will put weight on.

It's a total lifestyle change....bring it on!

You dont just come off the shakes and onto proper eating, you introduce things over a period of a few weeks and youll gain very very little (if anything)

Exante is the last diet Im ever doing. I am NOT going onto another diet after this one

Have a look at mum2two weaning off exante diary, I know I will be following what she did when the time comes..

this is my fear as i have friends that have done lighter life and other food replacement diets and they seem to put weight back on so then go back to the food replacement diet its like they have 3 months off it 1 month on it and so on i dont want to do that i do know that the longer youre at a certain weight youre body gets used to it so its easyer to maintain

this is my fear as i have friends that have done lighter life and other food replacement diets and they seem to put weight back on so then go back to the food replacement diet its like they have 3 months off it 1 month on it and so on i dont want to do that i do know that the longer youre at a certain weight youre body gets used to it so its easyer to maintain

Ahh but thats not down to the fact they lost on a VLCD thats down to the fact theyre going back to old habits when they come off it.

It doesnt matter how you lose the weight, WW/SW/VLCD its what you do once youve done it that determines if you keep it off. Its not the fault of the diet if people pile weight back on

Ahh but thats not down to the fact they lost on a VLCD thats down to the fact theyre going back to old habits when they come off it.

It doesnt matter how you lose the weight, WW/SW/VLCD its what you do once youve done it that determines if you keep it off. Its not the fault of the diet if people pile weight back on

very true! I gained weight after a VLCD, but I also gained after calorie counting and exercise, because I just started eating what I wanted again.
I also gained DURING WW so go figure (and yes I was sticking to it)

How very true.

Your eating habits really have to change in your brain in order to be successful.

You were never thin with your old eating habits before, so why would you remain thin, if you revert to the old eating habits.
:)

I have tryed WW so many times and never ever lost anything i went out brought scales even spend loads on WW food so i know i was pointing properly and never lost anything i gess some things just dont work for people thats why im doing this one now i dont think anyone can fail to lose weight if following this properly

Back