putting the zen in xenical!

Hi all! help my brother move today so im counting that as exercise!
breakfast: bran flakes
lunch: ham and mushroom pasta (light choices)
dinner: lean beef stir fry

how are you all doing?

me again. Was out shopping all day (i hate clothes shopping as nothing ever fits) was dragged around all the "skinny" shops by my tiny sisters so feeling a bit fed up now. heres todays food

Breakfast: bran flakes
Lunch: beef and barley soup
dinner: spagetti bolognaise
snacks: 3 squares of chocolate, some sorbet. oh dear.

not so great today ive been in a bit of a mood and getting quite a few headaches. still need a kick up the bum to get me to the gym though. im totally oblivious to gym prices tho one near me has 3 months for 75euro. anybody know if thats normal or a good price? i am not weighing myself as i have the tendancy to be a total scale hopper so im leaving it up to my doctor. worried about the spag bol i had earlier i am sure it will give me the tango's. serves me right!

have a great week everyone xxx

Last edited:
OOHHHH DEARRR. VERY big slip up today, breakfast:bran flakes with strawberries
lunch/dinner: 5 kfc hot wings 3 mini fillets and chips. dont even ask me why i done it! i took my xenical so i am expecting a pretty bad few days and well deserved.

not much else to say, feeling crap and disappointed in myself today.

OOHHHH DEARRR. VERY big slip up today, breakfast:bran flakes with strawberries
lunch/dinner: 5 kfc hot wings 3 mini fillets and chips. dont even ask me why i done it! i took my xenical so i am expecting a pretty bad few days and well deserved.

not much else to say, feeling crap and disappointed in myself today.
Oh come on who on a diet, or whatever come to that, is a saint, I hope you enjoyed it even if you get Tango'd the following day, was it worth it? ;)

Oh come on who on a diet, or whatever come to that, is a saint, I hope you enjoyed it even if you get Tango'd the following day, was it worth it? ;)
haha i guess your right joany! just had a bad day feel much better about it now! thanks a lot! better free some space in the loo:sign0131::sign0131::sign0131:

we all slip up. and we just need to move on and accept it. which it looks like you are doing.....

im glad that i have inspired someone to join the gym... it is fun. and i love it... although im not getting anywher at the moment. i think now ive started cd then i will see results again...
just hope it comes off quickly so i dont have to be on it for long.
i dont want to do it. but the desperate need to be in my dress has gotten the better of me... :)
hope you are well and the tango is not too bad..... eeeelkkkk

is that like slim fast? im sure you'll look great in your dress! good luck!! I havent left my house all day because today matthew i have been...the gulf of mexico!! BP eat your heart out. lesson well learnt!

breakky: bowl of special k and a banana, oj.
lunch: stir-fry
supper: 2 slices wholegrain toast with lemon curd.

hopefully this goes my wednesday as a friend of mine is over from scotland, then i have my mother in laws birthday on friday eekk! im chalking this week down as post pmt blues and forgetting it! :)

CD is the Cambridge diet. Full meal replacement... very extreme, and if I didn't have a dress to get into then I wouldn't be doing it....

What are you doing at the gym. HOw did the first time go

it was great! i actually really enjoyed it it was just a trail thingy so i dont have to pay yet but i definatly plan on going again tomorrow! good luck on the diet!!

THanks. I find that the gym can be a little addictive... so be prepared For that

HERE COMES THE PRODIGAL CHILD!

Ugh, what happened?! xenical and dieting going great and then all of a sudden BAM! gone as soon as you can say homemade lasange! feeling like crap the last two weeks, big bout of IBS didnt help :cry:

but i said ENOUGH yesterday, and now im back on the xenical, (although one of my doctors said in his opinion xenical should be taken as far away from this planet as possible) so here we go, round 2 DING DING!!!

Breakfast: bowl of special k,
Lunch: TINY pieceof meatloaf bowl of soup and 0% pineapple and coconut youghrt.
Dinner: making chicken stew

welcome back!!

put a line under what has happened and dont let it happen again!

good luck!

thanks kes! and might i say my jaw dropped when i saw your photos:eek:! congrats on all you have achieved!

thanks huni...
you too can have results like that!

Hi all. Had a great day today, today is actually the first day i got back into the swing of things properly after my month long wagon fall! oh well.

brekfast: cereal and oj
dinner: spiced mince lettuce wraps with a baked potato
supper: tomato soup

ooohhh those lettuce wraps sound nice... what is involved in those?

ooohhh those lettuce wraps sound nice... what is involved in those?

Sorry i took so long ive been AWOL!
this is a recipie i made up as i went along but they are DEELISH!

into lean mince, add chili flakes(or chopped chilis) cumin, garlic, zest of lime, coriander, tomato puree and rock salt. fry in dry pan. add onions, peppers, cucumber and wrap mixture up in iceberg lettuce leaf. if its too dry add salsa or blend some cucumber and fat free natural youghrt and pour over. enjoy!

so i havent been updating this diary, i havebeen doing fine on the xenical. i had no breakfast today as ive not been feeling great lately.
I suffer from IBS/anxiety so find it very difficult to stay focused. Determined to get there in the end however long it takes!

anyways today i had homemade smoked salmon and extra light philidelphia rolls, smoked salmon i had seemed to be within the rules but i dont know about that! had that with cucumber youghrt and a salad.

for dinner i had tesco light choices ham and tagliatelle ready meal, with a spinach salad.

might have an orange in a bit...may as well go wild ;-)

Back