putting the zen in xenical!

oooh your food sounds yummy....
and ive added the lettuce wraps recipie to my thread (hope you dont mind) and i will def be trying those... :) yum yum yum
if you have anything else feel free to add too!!! :)

chin up hun. you can do this...

of course not :) thanks kes! im feeling much more positive about everything now. im kicking a** and taking names atm!

Hi there fellow xencallians!!!

done well today.

brekfast: cereal with a banana
dinner: chili con carne with a large salad

planning on having a ww banoffee desert later on :)

done an hours exercise too so feeling great today!

Another good day :)

Breakfast: cornflakes with raisins and bananas + spoonful of honey
lunch: chicken + lemon risotto (ww) and a large salad
2 cups of green tea

Dinner: stir fry noodles and veg with spoonful extra light philidelphia and sweet chili pork steak

snack: an orange...really taken a shine to those lately!!

had planned on doing an exercise dvd but my knee is sore due to a (very embarrassing) fall down some stairs in the train station! oh well...

did some sit ups instead.

Last edited:
HI EVERYBODY :)

feeling elated with myself today because i went for an hours swim followed by a sauna. i was putting off doing exercise barr some dvd stuff so i feel like im finally making real progress with xenical. feeling nice and positive today FINALLY!!!! hope this feeling lasts a while!!
heres my food for the day:

Breakfast: cereal with banana. glass of smoothie

Dinner: pork steak stir fry (liked it so much i had it again lol)

Supper: 1/2 tin of spagetti hoops on 2 slices wholemeal toast

2 cups green tea.
finding it a bit hard to drink my 8 glasses of water a day, have to start focusing on that. in the past i never really drank much maybe as little as on glass a day- yikes!!

Last edited:
hey hunny, well done on the swim then sauna... woop woop!!
how are you getting on? how was the weekend?

getting on great thank you!! been of the xenical for a bit (doctors orders) but been sticking to the diet so its all good. i havent weighed myself yet but i can definatly feel the difference! :D hows your 30 day shred going??

today i had:
banana + cereal bar
chili con carne with wholegrain rice and a salad
special k with strawberries

DELIGHTED to be back on xenical after my doc took me off for a trail period. luckly my problem seemed to have been caffine and not the tablets (as far as i can tell)so its all good :)

hmm unsure about today, eating all over the place. i had to go out for a meal so i had chicken and bacon (removed the skin) with stuffing, potato, carrots and green beans. i took my xenical so no doubt i will be paying the price tomorrow. i had no brekky this morning and ill probably have Fat free soup tonight, fingers crossed!!

Fingers crossed it was okay. Was the stuffin a sausage stuffing - if so that may cause problems, everything else should be okay.

Hi everybody :D Today i had:

brekky: Benefit flakes with strawberries and bananas
Lunch: WW chicken and lemon risotto with a salad
Dinner: spagbol or cottage pie made with extra lean mince- havent decided yet

feeling good today! my dinner from yesterday came back to haunt me at 2am and i went into collage thinking the last of it had gone- WRONG! wong be doing that again!!

uurrgghh!!! Today i had no brekky, went out for lunch and had a bowl of soup with a slice of soda bread. the soup was chicken noodle and low and behold i have MORE oil after about an hour.
for dinner i had cottage pie and a salad. i had no dinner last night because it was too late to eat so i ate the cottage pie i made last night it was great, didnt miss the butter at all!!

finished eating for the day now, off to spend the night in the loo

Today went well! delighted with myself as i went for a realllly long swim today im very tired but it was well worth it i feel great now! no brekky again im gonna have to stop doing that!

then for dinner i had noodles and prawns cooked in lemongrass creamcheese sauce with a salad
then i went and had 2 choccie bikkies! have no idea why and im a bit annoyed with myself but oh well! kick up the backside for me

for supper i had a chicken wrap, but i think the xenical may be punishing me a little bit because im having cramps :(

Last edited:
Today went well! delighted with myself as i went for a realllly long swim today im very tired but it was well worth it i feel great now! no brekky again im gonna have to stop doing that!

then for dinner i had noodles and prawns cooked in lemongrass creamcheese sauce with a salad
then i went and had 2 choccie bikkies! have no idea why and im a bit annoyed with myself but oh well! kick up the backside for me

for supper i had a chicken wrap, but i think the xenical may be punishing me a little bit because im having cramps :(

I feel you pain! lol am back on it now so am booting you up the backside lady! lol

:superwoman: hehe thanks chala!!! I have been punished severly for it dont worry!! settling down now though thank god, had to say in all day!

had a basked potato today and im going to my sisters tonight, bringing a WW meal with me while the skinny bints get a curry! oh well...

:break_diet:well today went well...not!!

urgh, im not even going to mention what i ate. hangovers obviously are not my diet days!! bring on monday!

Back