putting the zen in xenical!

ggrrreat day today!!!
brekky: special k
lunch: stew and peppermint tea
dinner: thai green curry with prawns and wholegrain rice
snack: ny cheesecake muller light

went for a walk on the beach today and then went swimming (not in the sea!!) for an hour
feel great. ive not lost much weight but ive definatly gone down as my size 20 jeans DEFINATLY feel looser, i have to wear a belt now eekk!!!

pick yourself uo and start again love x x x you can do it!!!!!

thanks vicklee :D had another great day today!
no brekky
dinner: mediterrainian chicken and veg with couscous
Supper: Baked potato with leftover dinner
desert: chocolate alprosoya

went to an aquafit class today, my bingo wings are aching now!!!

told ya you could do it girl x x x

Thanks guys, your motivation helps me a LOT!
Today was fine, feeling very over tired lately and worn down, probably my body getting used to the tablets again id say. so heres my food for the day

brekky: special k, peppermint tea
lunch: chicken teriyaki bento jasmine tea
tea: ww spinach ricotta cannelloni
snacks: alcohol free pina colada made with low fat coconut milk
ww chocolate mousse

Its also my second day as a NON SMOKER!!!! hope it lasts!!

Great about the smoking too Celtgirl! I am into my 8th month of stopping after 24 years of smoking, if i can do it so can you! Keep it up chuck :) xxx

Great about the smoking too Celtgirl! I am into my 8th month of stopping after 24 years of smoking, if i can do it so can you! Keep it up chuck :) xxx

thanks hun, its going better then i thought, i havent killed my beloved yet :D

Hahaha well that could be bad news tho LMAO :) x lol

on second thoughts your right LOL!!

Soo food for today
no brekky
bowl of parsnip soup and plain small slice of soda bread
kes's thai green curry (delish!)
toffee mullerlight youghrt
half an orange

scales is irritating me now, think i might stick it up in the attic, wonder how long that'll last:rolleyes:

hey hun. sorry ive not been around much. its so hectic at the moment.. but im here,... and ready to start catching up with everyone..

hope you are ok... glad you are loving the nice dishes (curry!! hmmm) yummy!!
hope you are getting on ok... and well done on the no smoking... hope that is also going well for you!

No. Lol but ill get there...

I'm sure it will all come into place

well I have a few too many last night and bought a kebab afterwards, shock horror!! BUT i ony took a bite and felt ill thankfully :)

i stood on the scales this morning expecting it to be the same and too my delight i lost FOUR pounds!!! woooohooo!!! thrilled with that!

still going well! found coco pops that are 2.9g fat per 100g in lidl DELIGHTED with that as i love coco pops :D

so i had a bowl of them.
going swimming now in half an hour

Well done on the weightloss and for resisting the kebab.

Alcohol has a really dehydrating effect and can make you look like you have lost more than you have. On saturday night I had 1 1/2 bottles of wine and when I weighed myself on sunday morning I had lost 3lbs - beedless to say it was all back this morning!

i'll look out for tht one! luckily mine stayed off, which im delighted about because it wasnt shifting at all something had to give i suppose!

so today i had

coco pops
tesco lightchoices mussaka and salad + pitta bread
wwbannofee desert

had an hours swim today too so im feeling good!

Last edited:
Back