PV and PP alteration

Lindy16

I am finding PP days particularly difficult . If you have more PV days than PP does diet still work just slower?

also are Hartley 10 cal no sugar jellies ok?

thanks

I suppose it will work, but the better idea is to find a rhythm that suits you. I do 2/2 and that works great. Just as I'm getting tired of PP, it's onto PV and it suits my body too.

The sugar free jellies are fine. So are sugar free custard (Morrison's home brand is ideal if you're in the UK) and sugar free chocolates/sweets.

I did pv/pp days alternate - that way you are never more than 24 hours away from vegetables - it will become easier believe me - eat plenty of protein as this fills you up and stops you feeling hungry - sugar free jelly sachets are fine but don't eat a whole sachet a day. Sugar free custard is not ok - unless it's from the recipe thread on here - also sugar free chocolate not allowed apart from the tesco vlf cocoa powder which is mentioned on this forum. Be careful with sugar free sweets - if you must have them don't have many and wearthers sugar free originals are a good bet. If you have not yet made the muffins with the oatbran then I suggest you have a look - I could never have got to target without the muffins!! I did a year on pv/pp days and did struggle a bit at first but the longer you do it the easier it is!! Good luck - stick with it Dukan really works - it's an amazing diet!! xx

Back