Q about your CD Councellor

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by passionflower, 20 May 2009 Social URL.

1. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi guys I have a question regarding my CDC, I have seen her last Friday and not heard anything since then from her, tbh I would have welcomed an email just to ask me how I am finding the whole thing but more importantly I am wondering if I should have emailed her my shopping list ahead to ensure she has everything that we want( hubby is doing it with me) in for Friday :confused:. What do you think I should do? Thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    That's a bit odd!? My CDC has regular contact with me and is a godsend:). Absolutely contact your CDC. They are there to help and support you!

Good luck!

4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I think the guidlines say your cdc should make contact with you the first week..
    I would send her a email with your order anyway then at least she will definitely have what you want...
    Good luck for a good loss anyway

x

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Defo email her your shopping list, just so she can get you order ready for you, my CDCs (Husband and wife)are fantastic, we dont email through the week, what they do say is if i need them for anything let them know, It only takes a day or two for then to get supplies in so it should be ok, dont worry,

6. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    TBH, my CDC (who's lovely!) didn't contact me during my first week either. I wouldn't necessarily say that's unusual. I do know that if I'd needed her help, she'd have been happy to hear from me but I think she must have assumed that I was all right as she hadn't heard from me.

All CDCs seem to do things differently, it seems. I'm sure that if you'd like a supportive text or email during the week that you only need to ask her. Of course, if she said no to that, I might consider finding another CDC... ;)

Not everyone likes feeling 'hassled' by their CDC, I guess, so p'raps she's waiting until she gets to know you better.

7. miss_mallow

miss_mallow Banned

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I would definitely contact your cdc, I have regular contact with mine via text and email and i would be lost if I didn't know that i could contact her if i needed help!
    Its not a bad idea to let her know what you want for the following week either. I'd give her a quick email xx

8. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Oh I was in no way criticising her lack of contact it only just donned on me what if she wont have my choices on Friday:eek:. And because it was too late to ring her I though I would ask on here see what you thought. TBH I don't think there is a need for her to be in contact all the time but certainly I would have needed her a lot this week if I wouldn't have found this forum :D. Thank you guys I am typing the email straight away.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.