Quacking away at my weight!!

Of course! That was week 7 so average of 3.9lbs a week!

Thanks Guys I was WELL chuffed!! I had a big night out on Saturday and danced all night so was burning loads of calories! Wore my fitbit out and it showed me how much I burn dancing!! lots!1
Went for a massive walk yesterday and then in the Sun for the rest of the day! :)
Fereling good although I really wanted one extra pound off to make the 2 stone mark!! But next weeek!
I am away next weekend with some friends for a stag do (yes i am female!!) One of my oldest mates is getting married and I cant miss it !
So not sure how the eating will go as I will need proper food in me to survivie the drinking! shall wait and see :)
This week is hectic again with netball and also having my 18 month old nephew for the whole week as his mummy and daddy are on honeymoon! So i should be burning it off! I went and got my meals for the week yesterday and put them into their fridge so i am prepared for the week :)
Hope you all have a lovely one
xx

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I fell off the wagon and ouch did it hurt! I demolished 3 bagels with butter last night an extra 1000 calories on top of what I should be eating :(
But do you know what i got up this morning and am back on it:) I feel ashamed that I so easily slipped and ate all 3 of them and not just one but it just shows me Ic annot stray from plan or i will be miss pipggy again!
I am on fulltime babysitting duties before and after work as wella s sleep overs until Friday when i go on this Stag do. Weigh in is meant to be Sunday but I will prob do it Monday or Tuesday so I have a little extra time!! I am not here Sunday anyway.
I really need to put this slip up behind me and stop thinking about it! Cant even get to gym or anything to increase activity this week due to 18 month old nephew! Might go for a walk with him after work tomorrow though.
X

You do have a very busy week! Make sure you have some fruit n yoghurts in maybe all this busyness is making you extra hungry have them instead ! He he !

Theres always going to be events that we need to have a break from slim fast so don't worry and enjoy or whats the point in losing weight i you never go out and show it of !!

Hope you nephew is good for you but i sure the increased activity will from looking after him

Dont feel to bad about the bagels hope they were yummy - what i mean to say is naughty for having them bagels dont do it again !!! Only joking just a blib x

Yeah Hun we are all human and need to have a naughty night now and again or we would all explode, well done for getting back on it x

SO was straight back on it yesterday and was very good! Shake for brekkie and lunch, Snacks were tangerine, apple fridge raiders and a pack of hoops and crosses and then tea was cous cous stuffed mushrooms and salad!
So feeling like so what I slipped up>?>
Have a good day everyone x

Have talked it through and decided that from ten pm tonight until ten pm on Sunday I will be off plan! For those that have read I am away in a stag do with 24 lads( yes I am female!!!!) and I can't imagine shakes or meal bars being part of it! I will make sure that I pick healthier choices and that I don't pig out but need to eat proper meals!
Weigh in will be Tuesday morning instead of Sunday as well!
So I will sign off and report back in Monday how it all goes!! X

Have a great time x

Boy oh boy did I have fun!! Away to bed now but no calories were counted this weekend! I jumped on the scales tonight but jumped off quickly! I won't count it until Tuesday morning as I weigh on a morning and b I have had a bender!!! I am training tomorrow night so will hopefully lose the water weight etc by Tuesday morning would be extremely happy if the scales stayed the same! As last week!!! But not too bothered if they have gone up as I know I can get it back!

Off the shakes from tomorrow for lunch still using g them for brekkie though! Will see how I go an what weight loss is next Sunday after a week of "normal" eating!!! X

so today was first day of eating normal lunch!
Banana Shake for brekkie, tangerine and apple mid morning, ww chicken soup and 2x ryvita for lunch , cupa soup mid afternoon and another tangerine and about 2000000 pints of water to try and get rid ofthe weight I reckon I put on over the weekend! I am off to netball tonight so should burn off more and then might weigh tomorrow! If its too nasty I will leave it and weigh next week and just skip a week!!!
Hope you are having a nice day
x

Ok so we will not be weighing in this week ;) Lets just say I NEED to lose 4 lbs this week to STS as last week!! lol I feel better if i say that!
I am having a good day today
Banana shake for brekkie then banana and apple for snack. WW soup and 2 ryvita and a laughing cow triangle for lunch and i have another apple and snack a jacks for later snacks.
Had netball for 2 hours last night and worked my socks off! Tonight is babysitting and then gym tomorrow thursday and friday to walk 5klm each night as have race for life on Sunday! Umpiring all day on Saturday so lots of exercise this week!!
Tea tonight will be sweet chilli chicken noodles from asda good for you range and that should do me but might have some tangerines for pudding!
Hope you all have a good day
x

You will soon have that 4lbs off that never went on this week wink wink, I suppose if you think of it that's a once off last weekend, we prob used to eat and drink like that every weekend xxxxx

Do you know what that would have been a normal weekend for me 3 months ago!!! I have 2 weeks untilmy holiday and the aim is to ge over 2 stone lost by the time I get onthat plane!
Then whenIamback i have 2 months to get into a size 16 dress and after that who knows!!!!
Thanks love for the words of wisdom i am learning to expect from you!
Are you using myfitnesspal?

Yeah I am using it to record my cals , if not i would forget half of what I have munched on and end up eating 2400 instead of trying to have 1200 lol,

yeah me too ! AlthoughI link it to my fitbit and that adds in my exercise and calculates it allforme! all too technical forme!
Not long for you until goal weight!!
x

Yeah I go away mid October so still time to get to goal and then I got more to go after it but it's all going to plan, my mother in law is coming to stay for a week so next week ill be slightly off plan but hopefully will be able to sort myself out after it easy enough,
X

Back