Quacking away at my weight!!

HIya! I lost 4 stone but 1 stone of it was on a VLCD which i put back on straight away! Have since put on a stone at Xmas!! so started again last week properly and lst 4 lbs.
Looks like you are doing well!
How many cals a day do you allow yourself?
I am yo yoing a bit at the moment between 1200 and 1500 but am exercising every day!
X

WEll just a single lb off this morning on weigh in day but hey a lb is a lb is a lb!!!
I had a roast yesterday but was perfectly balanced and only had 2 roast pots!! and birthday cake!
Went to the gym on saturday morning and then went to go for a swim yesterday but pool was closed so ended up walking he dog for an hour in the p*****ng rain!!
Working weird hours this week so will have to be prepared for it! Have got my fruit and meals in for the week, Have a night out on Friday but apart from that I am not going to cheat this week! Swim and gym today i reckon Netball Tuesday, Gym Wednesday, swim thursday and gym friday!
Am using swimming and netball as my fitness, aerobic exercise and then the gym to do weights to tone up at the same time.
XX

Thanks! Getting there- Slow but steady wins the race, a lb off is better than a lb on!!
I am most proud of the fact i have exercised every day since the 1st January!
The weight mught not be flying off but I will get fit and healthy!
Signed up to do the Moonwalk in Edinburgh on the 7th June- 26.2 miles walking overnight with a group of girls from work and friends! Should be an amazing thing to do and will help me get fit! The training starts properly on the 16th March but I am starting early! Adding in at least a 20 minute walk to my gym routine- about 2 miles, they reckon a mile in 14 minutes over the 26 miles is what you should aim for, not going to do the walking INSTEAD of the exercise will be doing it AS WELL as the exercise i am already doing!
Foodwise still doing ok nothing major to report apart from I am still having the occassional binge eat eg a big bag of crisps last night and just cant stop myself- addiction is a horrid thing!!
Anyway hope you are all having a great day and week and month and year!!
xx

Back