Qualifying criteria for suitable Dukan Foods...

am guessing best left 'til conso at least... no point "upsetting the apple cart" at this stage :) tha's nearly there! :D

ill still be here cos ill need help on conso!!!!! ooh a 3lb loss this week would be nice ;) then only 3 to go. (please please please fairy ive bneen so good all week)
was considering upping my target this morning cos of my trousers falling off but then remembered i still have a couple of pairs i cant get into.

yep. Im pretty much where i want to be top half. all ribs and bones lol but bottom half will always be big (ger)

well done you - sounds a bit like where I'm headed :) Do Thursdays always feel like this?...pleading with the WI Fairy ? :)

oh yes This is what thursday are all about.

So, Sarah, if ever your PV day should fall a Thursday, be sure to forcefeed Vicky veggies VIRTUALLY, cos you can be sure she'll be on a PP on a Thursday!!

(Oh and no Senno on a Thursday - that's cheating!!

LMAO. You are so right Jo. And ive got the opposite problem at the moment. every meal I eat i need a poo!

Guaranteed good weigh in tomorrow then Vicky... (but make a note in case next week is the opposite).

I took Dulco yesterday - after too long inactivity - so stayed off the scales this morning... futile... (I see my other half's glee the morning after, then tears the morning after that!)

lmao Jo :D i wouldnt say they have been big, but deffo not solid :( sorry TMI)

aaah it's been a while since we've lowered the tone...

I've just had someone ask if I'll help him with something, grrr... (BUT I'M LEAVING SOON GRRRR!)

just say no!!! lol.
holiday time soon again for you Jo lol

Back