Quark and Fromage Frais

I make a lovely quick cheesecake that i got from a thread on here. 2 alpen lights microwave for 20 seconds and squash to make a base (HE B) mix 1 tub of quark with 2 sachets of white chocolate options. Pour on top of base leave to chill and enjoy. This is 4 syns & 1 HE B for the whole cheesecake. Or 10 syns in total if not using alpen as a HE B. It really is delicious and is great for a sweet craving.

Sounds nice, was looking for a low syn Cheesecake Recipe

with the cheesecake, instead of options, i use lemon flavouring as its free, so if you count your alpen lights as a B then the whole thing is free xx

its gorgeous, you know the little bottles of flavouring that you use for cakes, its with the vanilla extract etc. it actually taste like Lemon Cheesecake. xx

let me know how you get on and what you think x

I made it on Saturday, it was really nice!! I tried a lemon curd recipe at the same time that was alot of effort for small amount and not as nice as this!! Thanks!!!

ah thats great , im glad you enjoyed it, i was going to give the lemon curd a go but maybe i wont bother x

It was more like a cream....at least that's how mine turned out!!! But that's not saying much, I'm not a great cook! I much preferred your version, thinking of making it for my mum as a cheesecake on Saturday!

My mums doing SW as well and i made her a cheesecake for her birthday i have never seen her eat something so fast lol x

Just saw quark in 2 other flavours in tesco - fat free vanilla and lemon flavour so bought the vanilla one and now don't know what to do with it. Never made a slimming world dessert before and it goes out of date in a week. Any ideas anyone?

Back