quark desert

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Neveragain, 16 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Neveragain

Neveragain Full Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, found this recipe I really wanna try tonight, and i was wondering, the recipe states quark, frozen raspberries and also 50g of icing sugar. 28g of icing sugar is 5 and half syns isnt?

so can you think of anything else I can put to lose the syns or even reduce.

I have no idea if splenda will work lol, Only have one pot of quark to try this.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    What is the actual recipe, a sweetened Quark with raspberries??

Sweetner would probably work, or maybe some icing sugar and some sweetner. options hot chocolate powder mixed with Quark is good, maybe the white one would go well with the raspberries

you could always try a 1/4 of the recipe with 1/4 of the quark, see how it tastes, thus not wasting all of the Quark if you dont like it

4. Neveragain

Neveragain Full Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Sainsbury's do a canderel sweetener with vanilla, they come in little sachets and gorgeous, almost like icing sugar:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.