Quark Fat Free Soft Cheese

ryanburgess

Hi guys! I'm new to minimins and have been doing slimming world for just over a week. Absolutely love it.

Just a question, I brought Quark fat free soft cheese today in the supermarket and I was just wondering if anyone knew how many syns it was? As it said fat free, I assumed it would be free but I'm not sure!

Also, this probably sounds so stupid but might be a question a lot of people ask, but today for example, I made mushroom risotto (I'm on a green day) and it was "free" now when something is free, does that mean I can have as much as I want? I know that sounds stupid and very greedy but I had a huge bowel full and I was absolutely stuffed but felt guilty!?

Thanks !

ryanburgess said:
Hi guys! I'm new to minimins and have been doing slimming world for just over a week. Absolutely love it.

Just a question, I brought Quark fat free soft cheese today in the supermarket and I was just wondering if anyone knew how many syns it was? As it said fat free, I assumed it would be free but I'm not sure!

Also, this probably sounds so stupid but might be a question a lot of people ask, but today for example, I made mushroom risotto (I'm on a green day) and it was "free" now when something is free, does that mean I can have as much as I want? I know that sounds stupid and very greedy but I had a huge bowel full and I was absolutely stuffed but felt guilty!?

Thanks !

Quark is definately syn free. Altho you would've been better posting this in the slimming world sub forum :)

Back