quark~ makes me wanna gip. ...am i alone??

Well one mans meat and all that. I keep trying to like Quorn but its just not happening!!

jen3 said:
Well one mans meat and all that. I keep trying to like Quorn but its just not happening!!

Haha. I haven't tried it Tbh. I don't do green days. I wanna try the fat free sausages but there is another debate xx

Well! I might give it another go then :D

I got it, tasted a bit, and thought "I'm not wasting good food by mixing that in it" but clearly I've been doing it wrong. Will give it another go in an omelette as you suggested :D x

i would say ive put plenty of worse tasting things in my mouth and im sure a lot of other ppl have.
each to their own :)

Seems like you either love it or hate it. I'm not a fan. I've tried loads of recepies with it and its just not for me. For sauces I use extra light philly with a splash of milk as the base. Green days for me so I'm lucky I can use my HEs for it.

i would say ive put plenty of worse tasting things in my mouth and im sure a lot of other ppl have.

I spat my coffee out reading that but maybe I've just got a dirty mind!!!!

Sooo many Quark fans. Which gets back to the thread point it seems its just me and a couple others who it makes wanna heave!!!

You have a really good attitude.......... great thinking !!!

hugs xxxxx

I spat my coffee out reading that but maybe I've just got a dirty mind!!!!

What do you mean lol !!!?????

i cant stand it mixed with options it sticks to the roof of your mouth not good however mixed with garlic 42g low fat chedder and some chives put in some extra large mushrooms and grilled is my idea of heaven mmmm:D

juicygooseface said:

That's just made me piss a little Hahahahahahahahahahahaha x

Not in your mouth I hope! :eek:

Gosh, I think that post might be a new minimins low point for me.

Sorry!

ETA - Hollys nan, I finished my post, sent it, and then looked up at yours and saw your avatar of the smiley licking out of the teacup.

That really didnt help. I have a fit of the giggles now. :D :D :D :D :D

MadameLaMinx said:
Not in your mouth I hope! :eek:

Gosh, I think that post might be a new minimins low point for me.

Sorry!

ETA - Hollys nan, I finished my post, sent it, and then looked up at yours and saw your avatar of the smiley licking out of the teacup.

That really didnt help. I have a fit of the giggles now. :D :D :D :D :D

U never know May taste better than Quark Hahahahahahahahahahahaha x

i cant stand it mixed with options it sticks to the roof of your mouth not good however mixed with garlic 42g low fat chedder and some chives put in some extra large mushrooms and grilled is my idea of heaven mmmm:D

Mmmmmmm guess what I am trying tonight.........lovely. Thank you !!

U never know May taste better than Quark Hahahahahahahahahahahaha x

LOL !!!!!! Naughty girl.

Thanks for starting this thread it has given some of us a good laugh and given me a new recipe to try.

fillymum said:
Mmmmmmm guess what I am trying tonight.........lovely. Thank you !!

LOL !!!!!! Naughty girl.

Thanks for starting this thread it has given some of us a good laugh and given me a new recipe to try.

Please don't tell me ur trying piss?????? how many syns do u rec xx

I'm sure a woman of the world like Filly has already been there done that, got the strangely yellow stained t-shirt and chalked it up to experience...

But theres no syns in pee, and 1/4 of a syn in a teaspoon of manfat. FYI.

I'll get my coat!!!

Please don't tell me ur trying piss?????? how many syns do u rec xx

Try anything once. It was the mushrooms I fancied you wicked girl !!

I'm sure a woman of the world like Filly has already been there done that, got the strangely yellow stained t-shirt and chalked it up to experience...

But theres no syns in pee, and 1/4 of a syn in a teaspoon of manfat. FYI.

I'll get my coat!!!

I would if I was you and out the door fast. Another wicked lady !!!!

hugs to you both xxx

it is true tho lol
got me thinkin tho, do u think there r syns in things like that? im 2 scared to write a thread about it incase it gets deleted for content! ha ha

Back