quark~ makes me wanna gip. ...am i alone??

:8855:Can you imagine when you get off the scales at WI, and your consultant puts that "concerned but supportive" look on his/her face and says "So, do you know where you went wrong this week?"

"Yeah, actually I do...I should have spat..."

Manfat. ... Sorry love not tonight ive already had 10 syns Haha x

hahahaha!!! love it.........and making a note for a cracking excuse there....ho hum.

Manfat. ... Sorry love not tonight ive already had 10 syns Haha x

lol or "hang on a minute babe im getting the teaspoon "
*man rolls eyes*

:p

and you know this how????? and why???

A perfunctory google informs me that babygravy contains 5-7 cals per ejaculate. If that is the case, allowing for any free food in the form of "protein" then my estimate of 1/4 of a syn is pretty spot on. I thankew.

MadameLaMinx - combining science and disgusting in one mindboggling paragraph.

:8855:Can you imagine when you get off the scales at WI, and your consultant puts that "concerned but supportive" look on his/her face and says "So, do you know where you went wrong this week?"

"Yeah, actually I do...I should have spat..."

lol or "hang on a minute babe im getting the teaspoon "
*man rolls eyes*

:p

LOL !!!!! To you both.........disgusting.....just plain disgusting all of you.

Thank goodness I am past all that;)

Lol i though i was the only one that hated quark so thank god i came across this post. Everyone in my group used to love quark and talk about the different things they do with it while i was just sitting there with nothing to say as i only tried it once and found it vile x

Safia said:
Lol i though i was the only one that hated quark so thank god i came across this post. Everyone in my group used to love quark and talk about the different things they do with it while i was just sitting there with nothing to say as i only tried it once and found it vile x

Haha next time u van talk about this thread....or not xx

Back