• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have used it to make a low fat carbonara sauce. From what I remember I used half very low fat quark, half philly light, crispy bacon strip and mushrooms. From what I remember it was just a few syns as I used the cream cheese from my allowance and bacon from syns. It was a long time ago, so maybe other SWs will have some better recipes.
i make a tzatziki dip by adding some fizzy water to the quark (just enough to give it a nice creamy texture) cut up half a cucumber into tiny cubes 3 garlic cloves and salt n pepper to season...but you can also add fresh herbs and stuff like that
Make the carbonara by using quark and egg yolks with lots of seasoning, whisk together and stir into hot cooked pasta, bacon and garlic. Absolutley gorgeous!

I'm making a trifle for party night and the "cream" is quark, fromage frais and sweetener whisked together.
I use it to stuff chciken breasts (fry onion, chilli and garlic first and then add it to quark and stuff.

Or for a sweet treat, mix with a yogurt for a creamier texture and dip in fruit or....mix with an options sachet and have with pretty much anything.

It's pretty ghastly on it's own isn't it!! :D
Sour cream-y kinda dip:
Chuck in some finely chopped garlic, chilli, chives, or whatever you like and let it sit in the fridge for a bit to let the flavours develop.