quark..

i know lots of people who put a sachet of white choc options in it and serve with raspberries. I hav also used it as a dip, with onion, garlic, herbs etc. xx

I use it lots of things, dips, syn free lemon curd, roulade, as lasagne topping, stuffed inside chicken breasts with garlic etc

actually, i have used it for lasagne sauce too! i just mixed it with some natural yogurt and milk, some nutmeg in it, and i also put my hexa cheese into it too. It was really nice. The white choc option didnt really appeal to me either ha ha! I like the sound of using it with garlic to stuff chicken too xx

i use mine as garlic dip for free SW wedges, i found fresh garlic in it too hardcore though so i just use some garlic salt, salt and pepper in it. also i often beat a couple of eggs and some quark together and use this as a really nice and creamy carbonara sauce for pasta. heat slowly though as it can curdle if done too quickly xx

makes lovely white sauce, i found adding milk made it seperate into wateryness and solid, much like you get the watery bit of scrambled eggs if you use milk. and the thing with quark is it tastes really nice and much better with plenty seasoning x

Does anyone know where to buy this? My local Sainsbury's is always sold out and don't think Tesco carry it. We don't have Waitrose/Asda/Morrison's in Ireland. Can you buy it online?

They often put it in strange places in the supermarket. It wont be with the Philly or own brand soft cheeses like you would expect. They often put it near the feta or mozzarella.

They often put it in strange places in the supermarket. It wont be with the Philly or own brand soft cheeses like you would expect. They often put it near the feta or mozzarella.

Tesco do carry it and it is exactly there...by the mozzarella and feta

Back