Quark

Hi Teen!

You certainly can use the the quark to make a cream.
I use about half a tub with one sachet of white chocolate options and sweetener to taste and can honestly say that it is lovely.

We use it to put on top of our SW bread pudding and really enjoy it. My friend suggested adding a some banana and custard muller light to make it more custardy but I've not tried that yet.

Sweetener and vanilla essence makes it taste really creamy. I threw my scan bran cake in the bin after a lil slice. Thought it was nice at first then realised the smell reminded me of dog food! Ha ha! I just made the SW roulade and the quark with splenda and vanilla is lush in that! xx

chun-ky said:
Sweetener and vanilla essence makes it taste really creamy. I threw my scan bran cake in the bin after a lil slice. Thought it was nice at first then realised the smell reminded me of dog food! Ha ha! I just made the SW roulade and the quark with splenda and vanilla is lush in that! xx

I ate my scan bran cake with raspberries and anchor low squirty cream,it was like black Forrest gateux! Could not stomach it alone.

I make quark ice cream with options choc x

I dont think i could even look at a scan bran cake again lol. I had muller toffee yog and banana on it and tried telling myself it was banoffee pie...it didn't work lol x

I'm not a fan of scan bran cake either.

I use the quark cream to dip strawberries into - yum yum!

Back