Quark!!!!

Hi guys,
I bought a pot of Quark the other day with good intentions but haven't used it yet-any suggestions?? Something basic with stuff that I have in cupboards would be great!! Want to use it so I can try it and before it goes out of date
Please help
Many thanks x

Salmon pate is yum..

Just whizz two cans of salmon (remove skin and bones first), a tub of quark, lemon juice and salt and pepper until smooth and you have syn free salmon pate (I always add Philly light to make it extra delicious)..

Today I made the following with quark..

Make a packet of pasta and sauce as instructed with water.. Whisk some quark ad a couple of eggs with salt and pepper and pour over the pasta in a flab and chuck in to the oven... Yum.

if you add sweetener to it it makes a lovely cream!

If you have a sweet tooth you can mix a packet of options hot chocolate powder into it and it makes a type of dessert and you can even use that as a topping on an Alpen light cereal bar base - voila, cheesecake!

Also I'm sure I read a recipe for a swiss roll on this site that used quark..can't find it now but I found this recipe instead
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/112490-syn-free-lemon-meringue-pie.html

I love it with pasta, smoked salmon, fried courgette, mushroom and red onion with lots of black pepper! nom!

Back