Quark?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
After seeing all the hype about it on here I went and bought some quark today. Anyone got anything nice to do with it? Tia x

I used it once in lasagne, wouldn't recommend it....

However, I've heard a lot of good things about it being used in cheesecake desserts. I myself am off to buy the ingredients for the cheesecake tomorrow :)

I love cheesecake! Will have to look it up x

Add grated cheese to it & use it as a nice spready cheese on toast, crackers etc or add sweetner to it & use as a topping for fruit.

You do need to leave it for a while to take on the flavours of what you've added to it.

I love quark x I put it with eggs for omelette, use it with an egg and salt and pepper for lasagne sauce, add chives and use it as a dip etc but my friend who is on SW hates it x it one of those love it or hate it products :)

Donna sent from my iPhone

I'm going to use it as a dip today to see if I like it. Then, if I do like it, I'll start experimemting :) x

What is it??? Serious newbie here!

cheesy balls
1pkt couscous(mediteranean tom)1onion(chopped)1 tub quark 1 egg 28grmsstilton...make up couscous.add rest of ingredients and mix well.spray tray with fry light.roll mixture into balls.cook 190c 10-15mins or untill cooked......enjoy.xx

cheesy balls
1pkt couscous(mediteranean tom)1onion(chopped)1 tub quark 1 egg 28grmsstilton...make up couscous.add rest of ingredients and mix well.spray tray with fry light.roll mixture into balls.cook 190c 10-15mins or untill cooked......enjoy.xx

Thanks 4 that! Am I rite in thinkin these r syn-free if u count the cheese as a HXA? N sorry 2 b a pest but wat brand/kind of couscous do u use? Thanks in advance 4 yer help! x

no worries allimack your not being a pest, i used to use ainsley harriot couscous, but now use just plain couscous(made with flavoured stock)if i want them free or 2 1/2 syns for ainsleys, which is fine as i eat them over a few days and usually get about 16/20 out of a batch xx yes they r syn free if cheese hex a

I make s/w mousse wiv quark
whisk wiv sweetner and cocoa yumyum

also the cheesy balls sound gawg i shall be trying those

Im going to have to make those balls I think! Going to try making the syn free cake today using quark....fingers crossed it goes ok lol x

Back