• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quarter of the way there already!

S: 21st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 7st10lb(36.73%)
Some of you may remember me saying a while ago that I had a new goal, to lose 20lb by Xmas Day? Well, I know I shouldn't but I had a peek at the scales today ahead of tomorrow's weigh in and it says 4lb off! I know I shouldn't cheat at weighing but my clothes didn't feel looser and I was dying to find out if I was doing something right or wrong. Again this is unofficial but still a good sign and that'll be 5lb in 2 weeks - a quarter of the way towards my target already!
I'm so chuffed I could pee :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Good luck for your weigh in Hun...sending slim thoughts your way...let us know how you get on!

S: 21st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 7st10lb(36.73%)
God you lot are fantastic at thinking thin thoughts! Official weigh in results are *drum roll please* 4lb OFF! Ta da! I would like to thank everyone for their continued support, my lovely dad who wont see me without the food I need to lose weight and last of all all my friends elsewhere who believe in me *Oscar style speech clutching me imaginary award*