Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

I've not actually gained since I joined again in January I've stayed the same but not gained
That's a brilliant result hun, long may it continue ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2:bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH HUGE LOSSES BETWEEN THEM !!! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

- LOUISE 1982 for losing 10LBS on Exante
- MYSWJOURNEY for losing 5LBS on Slimming World

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 3, I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

KAY XX

3lb off for me this week, much happier with that!

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::winner: Great loss, well done ! I will update now. Good luck for next week ! :)

Kay xx

No loss for me this week, no gain either so fingers crossed next week is better ...

A sts is good hun :), better than a gain, well done. I will update now. Good luck for next week ! :D

Kay xx

Hi there! How wonderful to see old faces and old traditions back in life. I'm back too.

I lost 4 lbs last week and aim to shed at least 22lbs over the next 10 weeks on my vlcd with veggies and salads. I don't know if it's too late to join you, Kay. If somI'll jump on the next quarter.

Ali

1lb off for me this week!

Very pleased, particularly with the types of tablets that I'm on :) well done everyone!

Ruth
X

Hi there! How wonderful to see old faces and old traditions back in life. I'm back too.

I lost 4 lbs last week and aim to shed at least 22lbs over the next 10 weeks on my vlcd with veggies and salads. I don't know if it's too late to join you, Kay. If somI'll jump on the next quarter.

Ali

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge ! :D ... and no it's not too late to join. Firstly, well done on your 4lbs loss last weel ! Woohoo ! :woohoo: that's a great result , you should be well chuffed. I have added your name to the spreadsheet. As you are doing vlcd, I have put that next to your name, just so others are clear about your losses :) . I have also put you down as hols for week 1, and week 2 is a 4lb loss, we are in week 3 now so will wait for your result this week.

I just need to know, what day do you weigh in ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay
I've maintained this week! A little disappointed as when I sneaky peeked on thurs I was half down. But I cheated a little over the weekend and did a lot of exercise yesterday, so hoping there's a little water retention.
A good week ahead this week! X

A maintain is still good Rosie, considering you had a fun weekend :) , I'm sure you'll see a nice big loss next week, got my fingers crossed for you :D . I'm a bit behind on diaries, will pop over to yours soon, hope everything else is going well for you hun.

Kay xx

Another 1lb off for me this week leaving me at 13.1. Really want to get into the 12's next week, wish me luck!

Yay ! :D That's 5.5 lbs in 3 weeks ! Whoop ! It's great to see your losing every week hun and long may it continue ! :p Good luck for next week, hope you smash it !

Kay xx

1lb off for me this week!

Very pleased, particularly with the types of tablets that I'm on :) well done everyone!

Ruth
X

Really pleased you've had a good loss Ruth :D :0clapper: . I'm on meds too and it gets tough, when our weight fluctuates :rolleyes: , but it's great that you've stayed focused with your food diary and I know with the hard work and dedication your putting in, it will pay off. I hope you do really well next week hun ! :)

Kay xx

WOW LOTS OF TUESDAY WEIGHERS :D:D:D

GOOD LUCK TO :- :winner::thankyouthankyou::winner:

- ALMIRA
- CLAIREX2503
- CRAFTY GIRL
- DAISYBELL18
- EBROOKERY
- HOLIDAYGIRL10
- MINI
- MYSWJOURNEY
- PINKY PIE