Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Get well soon Kay!! I send you bunny hugs

Xx

Thanks Sam :) , I'm wearing bandages on my hand and typing lol . Yes I need bunny hugs :p .

Kay xx

Hello everyone :) , sorry I haven't been around, I've been unwell recently. I will read your posts and update now ... :D

Kay xx

I love the detail you have put into this. Longer challenges definitely help me stay focused.

I restarted Slimming World on Saturday 16th April, I'm thinking I'm a bit late to join as I will only have 2 weigh ins in April, but I'd love to be added in for May. I weigh on Saturday and would like to lose 16 lbs from the beginning of May to the end of June (a nice steady 2 lbs a week).

Good luck with your April losses everyone!

Hi Jen and welcome to the challenge :D . I'm glad your liking the thread . I've added you name hun for May with a 16lb target. Good luck and I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

Put 2 pounds on while on holiday but lost 3 last week so currently minus 1

Hi Caz :) , well done on losing the gain, that's brilliant ! :D :0clapper: I'm still missing your results for Tuesday just gone (19th), I have u down as week 1 = 2lb gain, week 2 = 3lb loss, and week 3 is missing. I will wait for you to update. Thanks.

Kay xx

Put on 1/2 lb. Disappointed as I was good all week except Saturday night when I had few wines. On the plus side Iv lost 2 inches from my waist in a month. Must be from all the exercise I'm doing (bootcamp 3 morns and run/walk 6 days). Hopefully the scales will start to move soon.

Helloooooo Pinky Pie ! :p (I wait all week to say that, hehe :D ). Half pound is nothing hun, you'll have that off in a sneeze and some :) . Inch losses are great, that's definitely a positive sign. Wow your dedication to body magic is amazing, keep it up hun. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Kay 2.5lb off for me this week:)

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done Mini, that's brilliant ! That's 8lbs off in 3 weeks, amazing ! :woohoo: I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

2lb off this week despite a Pizza Hut Buffet & Krispy Kreme yesterday!
Can't quite believe it!
I weighed yesterday morning just in case I ruined it yesterday but lost another 1/2lb over night!

7lbs so far, that's 1/2 stone right?
Hayfever has started today and I'm struggling to function! haha

My birthday Friday and son's 4th next week so not expecting a loss this week (or next) but will try really hard to be good!

Well done lovely :) , 2lb off is great, especially when you've had the naughties :D . Happy Birthday for today :thankyouthankyou: , hope you have a super one ! :p I will update now.

Kay xx

1.5lb off for me this week - edging closer to my 2 stone award! xx

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Well done hun that's amazing ! That's 8lbs in 3 weeks ! :eek::D I'm sure that 2 stone award will be yours next week ! Good luck ! :p

Kay xx

Maintain for me this week x

A maintain is good Claire :) , your still at a 7lb loss which is amazing ! :D Good luck for next week, hope it's a big one ! :p

Kay xx

Morning my lovelies. The sun is shining (it's not) on me as I've lost 3lbs woohoo!! :):)

9lbs loss in 3 weeks, yeh I'll have some of that, gimme gimme ! :p Well done Sam ! Fantastic losses hun :winner::0clapper: . I hope you smash it for the last week of April ! :D

Kay xx

Wish I had seen this earlier! I just joined SW last thursday and today is my first WI. We are off to Menorca in Sept and Ive got about 4 stone to lose and would love to have off as much as I can. This looks like fun and WOW, Kay - the spreadsheet and your effort are just fab! xx

Hello lovely, so good to see you here :) , I know you from your diary on the VLCD threads :D . It's great your doing SW now . I'm glad your liking the thread and I'm happy it will keep you motivated to keep going. Everyone is fab on here :cool: . I've added you to the spreadsheet. I know you said you want to lose 4 stone by September, but this challenge is only till the end of June, so I wanted to know what target you wanted to set for yourself, we have approx. 10 weeks left .

I have put you down as hols for the first 2 weeks of April. I know you got weighed on Thursday (21st), I need to know how much you lost so I can update your results for week 3.

Good luck and I hope you do super well ! :p

Kay xx

Well, the actual sun is shining today as well as my metaphorical one! 4lbs off for me that week!!!

Wow ! :winner::0clapper::D ... that's flippin amazing ! 10lbs in 3 weeks :eek: ... can we swap ? :p Well done hun, some fantastic results your achieving and keeping us all inspired. Keep up the good work and best of luck for the final week of April, I hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Delighted to say I lost 4lb this week:D

...And another one :eek: you guys are on a 4lb loop :D . Congrats hun ! :winner::0clapper: Amazing result, I am so happy for you. I'm glad your finding what's working for you. I hope your still enjoying group and it's all going well for you. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I lost 0.5lbs this week Kay. I didn't have a great week so I'm happy with that. X

Hey Louise :D , well done on another loss this week, that's great. 6.5lbs over 3 weeks is amazing ! :) I hope you see a super duper number next week. Good luck for the final week of April ! :p

Kay xx

rubbish week this week gained 2

Sorry to hear you had a gain hun :) , you had a good week last week, maybe go back to what you did that week . There is still another week left of April, I'm sure you'll turn it around and see a good number next week, fingers crossed :D .

Kay xx

UPDATE Fri 22/04/2016
ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE Fri 22/04/2016
NEW COLUMN FOR MAY - PLEASE CHECK APRIL RESULTS

As we are in the final week of April, I have added the Week 1 column for MAY. Please can you make sure you check the APRIL column and are happy with the total (they have been added from your weekly April totals). For now I have only added one column for MAY, to allow you time to check your APRIL numbers. At the end of April I will be removing the APRIL weekly columns and they will be replaced with the MAY ones, the only thing that you will be bale to see is the APRIL total column (not the weekly breakdown), I hope this is making sense ;) .

If you have any queries regarding this, please feel free to ask me.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 3 :winner: :D

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181243

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the Week for Week 3, on Saturday, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all have a smashing week 4 ! :p

Kay xx

Back