Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

STS for me again this week. :( I've lost almost 4 stone in total (13.5lb on SW) so think my body isn't going to let me lose much more!
Can you change my goal to 16lbs please Kay as that will be my Club 10?
No more sangria for me! All these BBQs and Summer Fayre's are making it sooo hard to stay on plan :(

Here's my latest before & after photo for anyone needing a boost (like me!)
View attachment 182287

to_inspire_by_mushir1.jpg
:D:D:D :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Amazing !! The quote above explains what I felt when I saw your pics. Your a huge inspiration to many people hun. You look gorgeous in the pics and your transformation is amazing. Keep shinning bright and don't stop until you reach your goals :):) .

Kay xx

Hi Kay. 1st June I put on 3.5. 8th June lost 4. And this week I have lost 2 and got my 2.5 stone award wooo. X

Thanks for updating me with your figures hun :), I'm so glad you've turned it around and are back on the losing train :D. Congrats on your fantastic losses, and your :sw035: that's brilliant :0clapper::winner:, yay ! I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

I've put on a pound! My first gain :(

No worries hun, like you said, it's your first which isn't bad at all ;), I'm sure you'll have that pesky pound off by next week ! :D I will update now.

Kay xx

1lb on and my first gain too. This means that June and some of may has been a wash out for me.

I need a boost and I'm sure it will come I'm just so busy at the moment (no excuse I know) to plan anything much at all food wise.

Will.try.harder

Hey Sam :) , no worries hun, you've had a busy few weeks. I know once you find the time and space, you'll be right back on it with all the focus and determination. Hope next week gives you some much needed `me' time. Good luck hun, hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 2 (JUNE):bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THEONLYBONSTER86 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FANTASTIC 5LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK - WEEK 3 ! :D
I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!!
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

A 0.5lb loss for me this week, i don't think i'll reach my end of June target but i am going to try and get as close as possible. Good luck everybody!!!

Thanks kay! I've just realised there are only 2 weigh ins left so I think I'll change my target to 30lbs if that's OK?! Maybe, just maybe I can hit that!

No worries lovely, all done :D.

Kay xx

Well the water must of helped an went to a new dance class an did walking lost 1.5lb so very happy

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done hun, that's brilliant ! :D Really happy for you. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

A 0.5lb loss for me this week, i don't think i'll reach my end of June target but i am going to try and get as close as possible. Good luck everybody!!!

Hello hun and well done on the loss this week :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:. You've done really well on the challenge so far, and all losses count, targets are just there to help drive us. If you've lost on this challenge since the start, then your a winner ! :p:p :bunnydance:

Kay xx

STS. Had a 3 course meal for my mums Bday, so I'm happy with that :)

Well done on a sts lovely :) and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself too. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

3.5lb off for me, thanks Kay :)

Woohoo ! Fantastic result hun :winner::0clapper:, you should be well chuffed :D . I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Mon 20-06-2016

Hello everyone, just a quick update from me, I won't be around tomorrow as it's my birthday :D , I hope to be back on the forum in a few days time. Hope your all having a lovely week !

Kay xx :bunnydance:

Back