Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Ahh thanks Kay!! You are so organised at all of this thanks so much for running it. I may have to look for a slimmer of the week sticker now! Xx

Your all welcome :) . You can copy paste it from mine to your signature Sam .

Kay xx

1.5lbs off for me this week - I'm not totally happy with that but at least it was still a loss

...erm my maths tell me that's 5 lbs in 2 weeks, you wanna swap ? :p I'll be happy to :D . Brilliant losses your having hun and long may it continue ! I'm going to edit the last spreasheet to update your result. Good luck for the following week, hope you smash it ! :thankyouthankyou:

Kay xx

Am I too late? I've just joined SW (29th March) and just joined the forum today (although it's been a god send so far!)
I want to lose 20lbs in total and lost 5lb in my first week.
Been very ill this week though so will be surprised if I lose again (too many quick, naughty snacks!)

Stephanie

Am I too late? I've just joined SW (29th March) and just joined the forum today (although it's been a god send so far!)
I want to lose 20lbs in total and lost 5lb in my first week.
Been very ill this week though so will be surprised if I lose again (too many quick, naughty snacks!)

Stephanie

Hello Stephanie :D , of course it's not too late to join hun. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope your feeling better now :). Congrats on your 5lb loss in week 1 that's amazing . I have edited the last spreadsheet and added you on . Good luck for week 2, I hope you smash it ! :p

Oh I forgot to ask, what day do you weigh ? You said 29th, I'm guessing it's Tuesday ?

...I know you've joined late but I just realised that also makes you `Slimmer of the Week ' with the rest of us, so congrats on that, that's a terrific loss hun ! You should be well proud of yourself :D. I have highlighted your name on the spreadsheet with a sticker :p.

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hello Stephanie :D , of course it's not too late to join hun. Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Hope your feeling better now :). Congrats on your 5lb loss in week 1 that's amazing . I have edited the last spreadsheet and added you on . Good luck for week 2, I hope you smash it ! :p

Oh I forgot to ask, what day do you weigh ? You said 29th, I'm guessing it's Tuesday ?

...I know you've joined late but I just realised that also makes you `Slimmer of the Week ' with the rest of us, so congrats on that, that's a terrific loss hun ! You should be well proud of yourself :D. I have highlighted your name on the spreadsheet with a sticker :p.

Kay xx
Yes sorry I weigh on a Tuesday. Oh bless you thanks. I started at 11stone 2 and weighed 10stone 11 last Tuesday. I'm doing it from home and my little ones make groups difficult. I'm getting there, just hope I get more than 4 hours sleep tonight

Will be great to have something to lose for
Thank you

Yes sorry I weigh on a Tuesday. Oh bless you thanks. I started at 11stone 2 and weighed 10stone 11 last Tuesday. I'm doing it from home and my little ones make groups difficult. I'm getting there, just hope I get more than 4 hours sleep tonight

Will be great to have something to lose for
Thank you

Your welcome :) , I'm doing it from home also, we can keep each other motivated :D, mins is a great place for support. I'm sure your gonna do fab on this challenge hun . Well done for getting into the 10's. Good luck for next week.

Kay xx

Hello!

I would love to join if that's ok?
I join my class on Monday, so not quite sure how much I need to lose, could I update then?

How exciting, I remember you doing this before Kay and I loved it, you were so fab at it!

Ruth
X

I didn't get to weigh in last week as my mum was unwell. 4lb loss at yesterday's weigh in. I cannot wait for some warmer weather, it always seems easier to eat lighter when the weather's nice.

Hello!

I would love to join if that's ok?
I join my class on Monday, so not quite sure how much I need to lose, could I update then?

How exciting, I remember you doing this before Kay and I loved it, you were so fab at it!

Ruth
X

Yay, she's here ! :D Woohoo ! :woohoo: So happy to see you join Ruth :) . Of course you can update me on Monday, can't wait to hear how your class went. I'll put you down as hols for the first 2 weeks of the challenge, because your actual first weigh in will be the following Monday (on the 18th, if that makes sense). Let me know this Monday what you would like your target to be for 11 weeks (this challenge is actually 13 weeks, but since the first 2 weeks will be hols for you, yours will be over 11 weeks :)) .

Kay xx

1lb off for me.
Yay the gain is off ! :winner: Well done lovely :D . I hope next week, you have a fab loss too ! Will update now :) .

Kay xx

I didn't get to weigh in last week as my mum was unwell. 4lb loss at yesterday's weigh in. I cannot wait for some warmer weather, it always seems easier to eat lighter when the weather's nice.

Hi Lisa :) , good to see you back. Sorry to hear you mum was unwell, I hope she's better now. I've marked week 1 as Hols for you and a fantastic well done on a 4lb loss this week ! Whoop ! :thankyouthankyou::wee: That's amazing ! I will update the spreadsheet now. I hope you smash it next week too. Good luck ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET
Sun 10/04/2016 :D

2016 Challenge Thread.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi can I join?
My weigh in is Tuesdays. My target is 30 lbs.

Hi Almira :) , of course you can join hun. I've edited the last spreadsheet to add you on :D . I've got your target down as 30lbs for the 3 months. May I ask what you lost last Tuesday ? I need that for week 1 results. For now I've put you down as hols for week 1 .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Thank you Kay and thank you for starting this group. I'm excited now for Summer!
Last Tuesday I lost a massive 4 lbs don't think I'll do as good this week.

Thank you Kay and thank you for starting this group. I'm excited now for Summer!
Last Tuesday I lost a massive 4 lbs don't think I'll do as good this week.

I've had 2 late joiners this week, one lost 5lbs and the other has lost 4lbs (you ) :D , I'm not going to hold that against both of you, your both entitled to win `Slimmer of the Week ' , it's good it will keep us all motivated and inspired, the more the merrier :p .I will add your 4lb loss, to the spreadsheet for week 1, along with your `Slimmer of the Week sticker ' that's terrific, well done ! :woohoo: Good luck for Tuesday, I hope you smash it ! :thankyouthankyou:

Kay xx

Last edited:
Back