Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :winner:
Wed 27/04/2016

2016 Challenge Thread.png

Kay xx

Oh! Ok, Kay. I didnt realize. I thought this was just for SW! Yes, please leave me on (or rather put me back on. so sorry for causing you extra work!!) I am going back to vlcd. :) So can we change my target as well please? Up it to 25lbs please. And I will keep my same WI (tomorrow/Thursdays) - thanks again sweetness <3 xx

Just had to share this somewhere! My other half just went chippy and I resisted! Came home and cooked my own SW friendly meal instead. I feel positively virtuous! X x

Well done, Insomniac!!! Thats brilliant! xx I bet yours tasted much better anyway!

I wouldn't go that far! His chips smelled amazing!

1lb off for me please Kay to round off April :) :) xx

Wow @beauty is... that's nearly a stone in a month isn't it?! Amazeballs. You must feel great!

Hiya! Could I join the challenge please? I'm new(ish) to Minimins. I've lost 10 lb in the last month, so would like to lose 20lb in May and June. I weigh in on a Monday.

Brilliant going everybody. Look forward to following you all.

3lbs off for me today!! :eek:

:mad::mad:
Please don't be down hun, sometimes the loss shows up the following week, so that does not mean you haven't done well, and your still keeping off 3.5lbs for April, so your in a stronger position than you were at the start of the month, and a 3.5 loss is a great way to start May ! :D You were Slimmer of the Week last week, which is proof you will lose with good numbers again :) . Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. I find it a bit stressful sometimes as I am that way with most things:eek:
I appreciate your reassurance:)
Xx

Back