Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Oh! Ok, Kay. I didnt realize. I thought this was just for SW! Yes, please leave me on (or rather put me back on. so sorry for causing you extra work!!) I am going back to vlcd. :) So can we change my target as well please? Up it to 25lbs please. And I will keep my same WI (tomorrow/Thursdays) - thanks again sweetness <3 xx

Great to have you back with us ! :p Well done on your loss this week that's brilliant :thankyouthankyou: . Because I removed your figures, I've done some guess work, can you just check if I've got your losses right for April ? ;) I've changed your target to 25lbs. Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance: :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay. I'm back on slimming world and have lost 3lbs this week.
I hope you're feeling better X

Thanks Louise, I'm feeling a little better now :) .
Yay ! Good to see you back on SW, and well done on a fantastic loss ! :D:0clapper: I will update now. Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1lb off for me please Kay to round off April :) :) xx

Fantastic losses for April Sam ! :D:D That's so inspiring. Your doing amazingly well and long may it continue through to May ! :winner::0clapper: I will update now :p.

Kay xx

Woohoo! 3lbs off for me this week! :D

Wow ! :p Another set of amazing results for April, you've done really well hun, you should be over the flippin moon ! :wee::woohoo: Good luck for May, I hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Hiya! Could I join the challenge please? I'm new(ish) to Minimins. I've lost 10 lb in the last month, so would like to lose 20lb in May and June. I weigh in on a Monday.

Brilliant going everybody. Look forward to following you all.

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D . Congrats on your fab loss for April :winner::0clapper:. I've averaged your April losses out over the weeks and added it to your April's total :) , so your target is 30lbs and it shows you've lost 10lbs in April and have 20lbs left to lose for May and June, hope that's ok . Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
3lb off today :D

Congrats ! :D:thankyouthankyou: That's a brilliant loss and your back on the losing train, yipee ! :D I'm so happy for you hun :) . Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
3lbs off for me today!! :eek:

Another brilliant loss ! :winner::D Well done hun, that's amazing ! I will update now. Good luck for next month, I hope you do super ! :p

Kay xx

4lb weight loss this week :)

Brilliant start to the challenge ! :D Well done hun, that's a super loss ! :p I will update now. Good luck for next month, hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

1.5 for me today

You've lost every week in April, that's amazing ! :p Congrats for your loss this week too :thankyouthankyou:. I will update now. Hope you do super next month too ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Fri 29/04/2016

2016 Challenge Thread.png

Kay xx

Update - Fri 29/04/2016
ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE Fri 29/04/2016
NEW COLUMN FOR MAY - PLEASE CHECK APRIL RESULTS

As we are in the final week of April, I have added the Week 1 column for MAY. Please can you make sure you check the APRIL column and are happy with the total (they have been added from your weekly April totals). For now I have only added one column for MAY, to allow you time to check your APRIL numbers. At the end of April I will be removing the APRIL weekly columns and they will be replaced with the MAY ones, the only thing that you will be bale to see is the APRIL total column (not the weekly breakdown), I hope this is making sense ;) .

If you have any queries regarding this, please feel free to ask me.

Kay xx

UPDATE - Fri 29/04/2016

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH- APRIL
:winner: :D :0clapper:

swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.181528

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the MONTH for APRIL, on Monday 2nd May, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this month and I hope you all have a smashing month in MAY ! :p

Kay xx

Fantastic losses for April Sam ! :D:D That's so inspiring. Your doing amazingly well and long may it continue through to May ! :winner::0clapper: I will update now :p.

Kay xx
Thanks @Kay003 :)

I hope you are feeling a little better? Xx

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D . Congrats on your fab loss for April :winner::0clapper:. I've averaged your April losses out over the weeks and added it to your April's total :) , so your target is 30lbs and it shows you've lost 10lbs in April and have 20lbs left to lose for May and June, hope that's ok . Good luck for May, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay! Thanks so much for adding me! I think I have been exaggerating the speed of my loss! :oops: I lost 10.5lb since March 14th and have had 2 maintains. My weekly losses in April were:
Mon 4th April 2lb
Mon 11th April 2.5lb
Mon 18th April 1.5lb
Mon 25th April 0lb (maintained).

Everyone is having such great losses! I'll be delighted if I get 1.5lb off next Monday :)

Thanks for doing the challenge Kay.

Back