Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Morning lovely, it's a bona fide commonorgarden dictionary definition plateau. Maintain AGAIN!!!! booooooo!!!

... I still believe the big numbers around the corner :D . No worries hun, I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p:p

Kay xx

UPDATE - Fri 10/06/2016 :)
ABSENCE

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1 (JUNE):bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH PINKY PIE & HOPES12 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FABULOUS LOSS OF 3LB EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to it :D . I will be doing this every week, to keep you all motivated . :p

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK - WEEK 2 ! :D I HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi Kay, it's quite possible I've missed something but I wondered why there's only SOW when pinky pie and I lost the same last week? Hope it's ok to ask?
Sue

Hi Kay, it's quite possible I've missed something but I wondered why there's only SOW when pinky pie and I lost the same last week? Hope it's ok to ask?
Sue

I'm so sorry hun, I seemed to have lost my brains with all the numbers :confused: . Thanks for pointing it out, I have edited and corrected this. A HUGE well done to you, for achieving Slimmer of the Week :winner::0clapper: . Your doing fab on the challenge lovely, and it must be celebrated :D . In the meantime I'm off to eat some memory pills :eek::p .

Kay xx

Weighed in this morning at 12st 6.5lbs - a loss of 2lb for me this week :D.

Can i change my end of June target to 19lbs, that would take me to my Club10 goal please?

Weighed in this morning at 12st 6.5lbs - a loss of 2lb for me this week :D.

Can i change my end of June target to 19lbs, that would take me to my Club10 goal please?

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Congrats on a fab loss ! :D I will update now. I'm not sure if you ment `change your 3 month target ' to 19lbs :confused: so that's what I've done, hope I got it right, if not let me know and I will amend it accordingly. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1lb off for me, and last week was 2lb off (sorry forgot to update)

Brilliant losses hun:thankyouthankyou: , good to see you back :D, well done, your doing fab. I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Congrats on a fab loss ! :D I will update now. I'm not sure if you ment `change your 3 month target ' to 19lbs :confused: so that's what I've done, hope I got it right, if not let me know and I will amend it accordingly. Good luck for next week, I hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx
yeah thats what meant :D:D:D thanks

Last edited:
Another 0.5 off this week - I would have liked more but it's been a busy week with a lot of syns! A loss is a loss :)

Thanks Kay! Can't believe it lol

Hey I think I'm going to leave the challenge as I gained half last week stayed the same this Friday gone I just don't seem able to shift any think my body needs a reboot

Another 0.5 off this week - I would have liked more but it's been a busy week with a lot of syns! A loss is a loss :)

Well done hun, its still a loss :D:0clapper: . I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hey I think I'm going to leave the challenge as I gained half last week stayed the same this Friday gone I just don't seem able to shift any think my body needs a reboot

Hello lovely :) , ok hun I won't put any thing down for the next 2 weeks, that's all that's left of the challenge now. You took part for most of it and lost an amazing 6lbs and that's worth celebrating :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:, so well done. I've set up the new one for the next quarter, if you feel like starting fresh in July, we would love to see you there :p .

Kay xx

Back