Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Mon 13-06-2016

2016 Challenge thread.png

Kay xx

4lbs off for me and SOTW!!!
Oops sorry Kay may I please extend my target?
I don't mean to be a pain! Could I possibly have 2 to take me to the end of the challenge? That's do able!

Thanks so much :)

Ruth
X

Hello lovely :) , ok hun I won't put any thing down for the next 2 weeks, that's all that's left of the challenge now. You took part for most of it and lost an amazing 6lbs and that's worth celebrating :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:, so well done. I've set up the new one for the next quarter, if you feel like starting fresh in July, we would love to see you there :p .

Kay xx
Thanks Hun I've tried upping my water intake am hoping that will help

Only half off this week:confused:
Been walking loads and got myself a Fitbit which is brilliant in getting me motivated to walk/jog.
Confused about how slow this is for me but as my husband said if I give up I will end up putting on what I have lost and more, which is sadly right:)

Morning kay! Could you put me down for a holiday this week...it's been a really full on week and I don't think the scales will be my friend tomorrow! X

STS for me again this week. :( I've lost almost 4 stone in total (13.5lb on SW) so think my body isn't going to let me lose much more!
Can you change my goal to 16lbs please Kay as that will be my Club 10?
No more sangria for me! All these BBQs and Summer Fayre's are making it sooo hard to stay on plan :(

Here's my latest before & after photo for anyone needing a boost (like me!)
before after.JPG

That's a fantastic loss hun, well done ! :winner::0clapper: You should be well chuffed :D . I'm sure next week, the award will be yours :) .

Also hun, I just checked, I am missing your results for `Wednesday 1st June - Week 1 ? Do you want me to put you down as hols for week 1 ? And is your 4lb loss over 2 weeks ?

Kay xx
Hi Kay. 1st June I put on 3.5. 8th June lost 4. And this week I have lost 2 and got my 2.5 stone award wooo. X

STS for me again this week. :( I've lost almost 4 stone in total (13.5lb on SW) so think my body isn't going to let me lose much more!
Can you change my goal to 16lbs please Kay as that will be my Club 10?
No more sangria for me! All these BBQs and Summer Fayre's are making it sooo hard to stay on plan :(

Here's my latest before & after photo for anyone needing a boost (like me!)
View attachment 182287
You look amazing! Well done:0clapper:

I've put on a pound! My first gain :(

1lb on and my first gain too. This means that June and some of may has been a wash out for me.

I need a boost and I'm sure it will come I'm just so busy at the moment (no excuse I know) to plan anything much at all food wise.

Will.try.harder

4lbs off for me and SOTW!!!
Oops sorry Kay may I please extend my target?
I don't mean to be a pain! Could I possibly have 2 to take me to the end of the challenge? That's do able!

Thanks so much :)

Ruth
X

Wowzers ! :0clapper::wee::woohoo: That's fantastic Ruth ! :D:D 4lbs off is amazing ! You've done so well on this challenge hun :) . I have adjusted your target, which I'm sure you'll smash ! :p

Kay xx

Gutted! I really am.... I've gained 2lb! :(

Sorry to hear of your gain hun, but I'm sure you'll pull it back next week :), you did fab in May and we still have 2 weeks left to make a difference. Great to see you've added yourself to the next quarterly challenge :0clapper: . Good luck for next week hun, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

2 lb off for me this week :D happy enough with that :)

Yay ! Well done PP :D :0clapper: . I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Hun I've tried upping my water intake am hoping that will help

I have found water definitely makes a difference :) , along with some exercise in the week, even walking helps, lots of fibre, speed foods, should help. It would be great to hear from others what they did on weeks where they had a huge losses, please feel free to share everyone :D .

Kay xx

Morning Kay:)

2 lbs off for me this week.:D

Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :p:p Well done lovely :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: so so happy for you :), your doing super on the challenge ! Only 2 weeks left now, I'm sure your going to smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Only half off this week:confused:
Been walking loads and got myself a Fitbit which is brilliant in getting me motivated to walk/jog.
Confused about how slow this is for me but as my husband said if I give up I will end up putting on what I have lost and more, which is sadly right:)

Your absolutely right, whenever I've stopped, I've always gained, it's important to stay in the game, even if we are losing small amounts some weeks, were still losing and are much better off , so your hubby is right :D . You've done so well since starting hun and well done on your loss week :0clapper::winner: , it's still all going in the right direction :) . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Morning kay! Could you put me down for a holiday this week...it's been a really full on week and I don't think the scales will be my friend tomorrow! X

Hello lovely :), no worries all done ! :D Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Back