Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Maintain for me this week! Not what I wanted but hey, it's not a gain! xx

Maintain for me. Star week so I kind of expected it but my Wii scales said I'd lost 1.5lbs o_O

Maintain for me. Star week so I kind of expected it but my Wii scales said I'd lost 1.5lbs o_O

Well done on the maintain for * week. I have put 4lbs plus on in the past! Do you weigh normally at group? I used to have scales at home too and mine and my groups had a difference of 2lbs! So don't be disheartened, you will smash it next week :)

Ruth
X

Yes I weigh at group but I was curious. I get disheartened easily but I will see my next shiny next week. I think its because I only needed half a pound!

Ok well no where near target for the 3 months BUT I round off with a lovely fat 5lb loss this week :) :) :)

Hi Kay

Sorry I've been MIA. it's probably too late but my results this month were :

6 June 4.5 lb off
13 June 1.5 on
20 June 3 on
27 June 2.5 off.

Hello hun :), it's good to hear from you. I'm sorry but I don't have your results anymore on the spreadsheet, since you were gone for more than 3 weeks and I didn't hear from you. We're at the end of this challenge now, but I have set up the new one for the next quarter (July,Aug and Sept), would love to see you join us on there :D. Well done on your losses this month, you did brilliant ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper:

Kay xx

Helloooooo everyone ! :D

Well done all of you on your fab losses this week. I have noted your results. I will be doing one final update on Monday the 4th July to round up this quarterly challenge (as I am still waiting for some more results to come in). Please do tune in on Monday to see the final results of all your hard work over the last 3 months. I will be telling you how much we lost as a group over the quarter :winner: and I will let u know who was SOTM for July and SOW for week 4/5.

Tomorrow is the start of the new quarterly challenge, so if you haven't signed up already, make sure you join us now ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay can u put me in for a hol last wk as I didnt weigh in after a week of eating and drinking :rolleyes:

Helloooooo PP ! :p Indeed I will hun. I will be posting up the final results for this challenge tomorrow. Hope your having a lovely weekend ! :)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO LICKTHELID FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - JUNE :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy[1].png

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN JUNE . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO THEONLYBONSTER86 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 9.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
TARGET MEMBERS FOR THE QUARTER :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner:

Target Sticker.png
images.jpg

A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU THAT TOOK PART IN THE SUMMER QUARTERLY CHALLENGE ! :wee::wee::wee::bestwishes:

YOU ALL DID AMAZINGLY WELL AND SHOULD BE PROUD OF ANY LOSS YOU ACHIEVED, EVEN IF YOU JUST MISSED TARGET. ALL LOSSES ARE A CELEBRATION ! :winner::0clapper::winner::0clapper::winner:

A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO 4 MEMBERS WHO ACHIEVED THEIR QUARTERLY TARGET :-

- BEAUTYIS
- EBROOKERY
- THEONLYBONSTER86
- TREFOIL

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in PINK with the TARGET sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
FINAL GROUP RESULTS, QUARTERLY CHALLENGE :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::D:D:D

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SUMMER QUARTERLY CHALLENGE.
:winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

AS A GROUP TOGETHER, WE LOST A STAGGERING 352 LBS BETWEEN US !!! :winner::winner::winner:

THAT'S 25 STONES IN 3 MONTHS !!! 3 WHOLE PEOPLES ! :eek::D:D:D

THIS IS AN AMAZING RESULT, WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMITTMENT AND FOCUS TOWARDS YOUR WEIGHTLOSS GOALS. YOU ARE ALL CONTINUING TO INSPIRE OTHERS. :):):)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT ! YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS ! :wee::woohoo:

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, JULY,AUG,SEPT !
LET'S MAKE IT COUNT AND KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT !!
:character00116::whacky068: :winner:

I HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SMASH IT UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOALS !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
Well done everyone!!

And a special big

THANK YOU to Kay for running the challenge like a total pro!! Xxx

Back