Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Nop.. I am all alone here.. trying to figure out what to do..:(
Realy bussy with my non-sleepy 8 months baby and his older 2 siblings.. o_O
Sometimes eating to feel relaxed..

I wanted to get more out of this competition.. time is running..

You have a lot to cope with and I find this plan takes organisation and planning ahead, can be a challenge when you are really busy. Having a set of quick and easy meals that you enjoy and making sure you are getting enough to eat all helps.

You are not alone, we're here for you!
I would suggest planning your menu for up to a week, depending on how often you shop!
My breakie is so simple, fresh fruit and yoghurt! Some have hifi bars if they are at group or alpen light bars. I sometimes have porridge or bran flakes.

Lunch could be a hovis thin, ham, salad and fruit/yoghurt if not had hexb for breakie! Or just fruit/yoghurt or a chicken/ham salad.

Dinner, anything you like, just split plate into 3, so you have a 1/3 protein, 1/3 carbs, 1/3 speed veg or just a piece of fruit instead of veg. or salad.

It's really easy if you plan ahead and know what you are having! Your 8 month old may enjoy snacking on some salad while you are busy cooking, I used to bring my children in the highchair in the kitchen to watch me and we could talk/sing or just entertain each other. It does get easier as they get older!!

Good luck.
Thanks alot honey.. very encouraging.

I did that before few years ago and reached my goal ... but this time I'm struggling to start..

Liked your plan... though I am breakfast lover.. I always wake up hungry.. maybe because all the night time breastfeeding..

Well my problem is the quantity of food at each meal that I have to control..especially when having a meal with the family or invited somewhere... I'll do my best

Thanks love and good luck to you too..

I agree you are not alone. Come on here more for support if you feel it helps, I do sometimes just coming on to chat and feel more accountable for what I eat. Do you have a weight loss diary on here? Again it sounds silly but that helps me as I know I have to admit if I go off plan...

I also plan ahead, at least a few days and I plan lots of syn free snack foods for when I want to nibble. Do you like boiled eggs? Have a load pre-boiled ready to snack on, or a sw quiche ready to nibble on. Plenty of fruit in the house. Just make sure if your tempted to go for something bad there is a better option that you can easily grab instead. Also enjoy your syns and use them as a treat. Then you don't feel like you've been deprived.

Thanks dear..

Liked the idea of boiled eggs and snaking.. absolutely helpful..

Thanks alot honey.. very encouraging.

I did that before few years ago and reached my goal ... but this time I'm struggling to start..

Liked your plan... though I am breakfast lover.. I always wake up hungry.. maybe because all the night time breastfeeding..

Well my problem is the quantity of food at each meal that I have to control..especially when having a meal with the family or invited somewhere... I'll do my best

Thanks love and good luck to you too..
If you are breastfeeding then you need to eat more HEXA!
I'd also encourage you to eat little and often, can't always be helped re portion size if with family or out but when you are home, have lots of little things to pick at that are healthy and planned, have two breakfasts, one can be what you normally have and the next fruit and yoghurt, eat lunch as normal but have a snack before your evening meal and you may want to have a little something even if it's a milky tea while breastfeeding in the night to keep you going. Eat all your 15 syns too, but split them up.

Hope that helps!

So a 2 week course of tablets, * week and 4 enjoyable days in London has left me with a 1.75lb gain this week :confused:. Straight back at it this week.. fingers crossed.

Welcome back Kev! You will soon lose your holiday baggage I am sure. x :)
Disappointed that I did't at least try and have some control/food optimising but back on it now.

Didn't want to update today but I need to be honest with myself and you guys!
5lbs on this week :'( absolutely gutted even though I was expecting it. My little girl was in hospital with her asthma, I've had a lot of stress in my volunteer work and some family problems. I've over eaten to comfort myself I guess but that was completely counter productive.
I'm starting the couch to 5k this week and I've done a detailed meal plan so I'm looking forward now.
Please nobody laugh at me! It's a horrible gain.

5lbs on this week :'( absolutely gutted even though I was expecting it. My little girl was in hospital with her asthma, I've had a lot of stress in my volunteer work and some family problems. I've over eaten to comfort myself I guess but that was completely counter productive.
I'm starting the couch to 5k this week and I've done a detailed meal plan so I'm looking forward now.

These things happen as long as your little girl is ok put the last week behind you and start a new week. I'm sure it will be gone by next week

Well done on posting, it is hard. But you have faced up to your gain.

You've had a lot going on and your daughter is always going to come first. Don't beat yourself up about your gain, although it seems like it's a lot it'll probably come off pretty quickly as well. Some of it may be bloat or water retention.

Good luck for the coming week, it sounds like you're very focused

Back