Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Sorry for the late check in but it was a maintain for me this week.

Hoping it will be a loss on Monday and not a gain as I have had a few days away. Fingers crossed I manage to pull it mack though

Hi Kay, -3.75lb for me this week please

Also, can I put DavieDumpling's on as well.
He's +5lb this week, been on the old see food eat it diet, not sure why he fell off the wagon but trying to get re-focused and back on SW.
Thanks X

@Kay003 HiEveryone, a 4 lb loss for me tis week, dead chuffed, back on it. :)

Maintain for me this week. Glad it's not a gain but I can't seem to get any lower than this weight at the moment x

Good evening Kay & all

Apologies for last weeks absence, I had a holiday & came back with a god awful bug which wiped me out for a week or so. Went back to work & Slimming World this week. +2lb for me which I thought wasn't too bad after being away & ill for a fortnight.
My shopping is all ordered for delivery tomorrow. My meal plans are done. Back on plan :)

Have a good week all xx

STS for me this week. I know this sometimes happens for no reason, but I am slightly miffed that it means this month's total is 8 lbs, compared to last month's 17 lbs. Comparing food diaries, ironically I think this month was slightly better in terms of choices, but at least it's all going in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone who still has a weigh in this month - and onwards and downwards for March.

STS for me this week. I know this sometimes happens for no reason, but I am slightly miffed that it means this month's total is 8 lbs, compared to last month's 17 lbs. Comparing food diaries, ironically I think this month was slightly better in terms of choices, but at least it's all going in the right direction.

Good luck to everyone who still has a weigh in this month - and onwards and downwards for March.
Oh I'm sure you'll have a better loss this month, a loss is a loss and it all adds up! I've cut right back on fruit intake and I'm not eating a lot of carbs now, still having them but they are less than a 1/3 of the plate and the rest is a bit of protein and mostly speed veg or salad, that's what is helping me. I also mix up my cereals so never same thing twice in two days, usually porridge, bran flakes, yoghurt/fruit or grilled breakie but not often. Also trying to drink lots of water/no sugar squash. I'm doing very light exercise to try and build up my fitness, but I am scared i'll push myself too hard and then pull something and then it'll put me off, so really taking it gently for now. Good luck for this week! Are you still adding food onto the MFP?

So I went back to group tonight. That's only my second weigh in since Christmas and I'm back up to 13.3. New target is 12.7 as think I can do that and maintain it well!
Onwards and downwards please!

Could I have 4lbs for march please @Kay003?

Thanks so much!
This target and maintenance thing is so much harder than I thought!

Ruth
X

Back