Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

4lb off for me this week :)

Hi Kay & All Challengers ....

-1.5lbs loss :p for me this week .

Signed up for my second SW 12 week countdown challenge today now that my hacking cough :spit:has eased up a little thank God !!! ... and got a -1,5lbs loss so extremely happy with that outcome as not all cough bottles were sugar free !!

I thoroughly enjoyed Kay's Oct | Nov | Dec 2016 Quarterly challenge, where I lost -25.5 lbs and achieved Slimmer of the Month in SW Group in December 2016 :p

Still have 2 stone to lose so am breaking it down to lose 3rd stone in this 12week Challenge .... fingers crossed!!!

Best of luck to all for the week ahead . e xx

Last edited:
Minus 3 lbs! Hoorah! BSD is not easy, have been spaced out with what they call carb flu!!
So many thanks for this challenge Kay it sure does keep me on track. x
Excellent Solange:) Pleased BSD is working for you, the ever fickle me has switched back to CC X

Hi Kay
Could you check my weigh in on your table for this week - it is showing 2 instead of 3lb loss and to me every lb counts :(
Also can you put me down for holiday the last week in March (28th) as will be away.

Thank you

Goodness me well done everyone!
Apologies I haven't managed to get to a class with ridiculous shifts, can barely get on here!
Must go back on Monday!!!!

Got to stay at target..

Ruth
X

Weighed in a day early and have gained 2lbs. Not particularly surprising as after being sick last week I only ate crackers... so this is just me going back to normal food - still would've rather sts, but it could've been worse!

The queue to pay/weigh in was absolutely huge at group today - did anyone else notice a huge difference from December WI's?

Well done to everyone doing so well - keep it up, would love for a huge group of us to have achieved our quarterly target come the end of March!

A few weeks ago I bought a SW journal and, though that kind of thing isn't usually my scene, started filling it in tonight and I actually feel so positive/hopeful/excited to see where I will be at the start of April and how much I will have lost.

Thanks for doing this Kay! Have a great week everyone! :)

Walk of shame :oops: gained 2lb!

After getting off at station elimination diet (health reasons) I switched to CC and hardly drank any water and haven't ate right.
Will be getting back on the SW train as it works better for me.
Going to work really hard at aiming for a decent loss next week :)

Well dones and good lucks everyone X

Back