Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hello peeps
wavey.gif

I do apologise for being AWOL. I've been down with the flu :( and had a slight temperature. My laptop screen was blocked off with a mountain of tissues this week, lemsip mugs and cough remedies o_O , my head still feels a bit dizzy, but I've managed to get up today and update all your losses. Your all doing amazingly well :) , especially in this cold weather :gen125:, I don't know how some people are managing such great losses :confused::p but its brilliant ! :winner:

Ok I'm off to update now ... :bolt:

If I make any mistakes with the numbers, blame it on my dizzy head :confused:, but I'll try and rectify them as soon as I can :D.

Hope your all having a smashing week !

Kay xx :bunnydance:

Last edited:
Update :)
Mon 23-01-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

Oh dear, there seems to be a problem trying to upload the spreadsheet on mins :rolleyes: , okies off I go to try and sort this out.

...brb,

update - ok left a post with the mods, hopefully someone will help me soon.

Let's post something positive in the next post in the meantime :D .

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
JANUARY- WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @i_am_tre FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 7 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

@Pierce

Hi Pierce, I've tried to upload the spreadsheet a couple of times and it's still not working with the new uploader, not sure what else to do. It's a png file, I'm sure its not the file size that's causing the problem, because I've uploaded the spreadsheet on here before. I'm logging off now, but will pop back on later to see if you have any updates. Thanks

Kay xx

Thank you Kay and I hope you're starting to feel better!

Hi Kay , hope you are feeling better and on the mend. :spit:

-1.5 lbs off today please.

Congratulations everybody on the fabulous weigh losses for Jan 2017 !!:woohoo:

Keep going we can do this !!! xx

Thank you lovely ladies for your kind wishes :), I'm slowly on the mend, and feeling better. Well so far so good, I haven't messed up with anyone's numbers............ (yet) :p.

Kay xx

Back