Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

There is still time to get that pulse racing and... FIRE UP YOUR LOSSES this February !!! :p:p:p

Join the quarterly challenge today, (for 2 months only, FEB & MARCH) take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of this fantastic group on here !

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired each day !!! :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

665cfee24f173fede70f9dbba31fc7d9.jpg

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Am I too late to join this challenge? Completely understand if I am as I know I've missed most of Jan now

@donna88

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D. It's never too late to join. I can see your losses in your sig. I have added you on the spreadsheet and updated your losses for Jan. Congrats on your losses so far. :0clapper::thankyouthankyou:. I just need your target for 3 months in lbs please ?

Good luck for next week too, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

@donna88

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D. It's never too late to join. I can see your losses in your sig. I have added you on the spreadsheet and updated your losses for Jan. Congrats on your losses so far. :0clapper::thankyouthankyou:. I just need your target for 3 months in lbs please ?

Good luck for next week too, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Brilliant :D Thank you Kay

I am going to aim for 14lbs in the 3 months, doesn't sound like much but it's quite a bit for me as I tend to lose a lb a week. If I lose more than that I'll be over the moon.

Hi forgot to mention I'm away for the weekend on Friday so can you put me down for holiday please . Thanks I'll be jumping back on the weight loss wagon when I'm back . X

Some great losses coming in guys - so inspirational!

So desperate to lose 2lbs am I that I have been compulsively weighing myself - at the gym and at home and becoming quite obsessed! I know it's naughty! The gym scales and ones I have at home are completely different to each other and to the SW ones so I'm getting no answers! Hope I'm posting good news tomorrow night and my increase in exercise hasn't jeopardised any loss!

Does everyone else only weigh in their set day/at group or are there lots of compulsive weighers out there? On a non-obsessive day I must weigh myself 3 or 4 times at least - and I work so am not home for the best part of the day! o_O

Hi,
I'm afraid of weighing myself tomorrow :tomato:
It was the birthday of my daughter.. and the yummy cake was available all the week... :banghead:

Good luck everyone..

Back