Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Gained 2lb and totally cheesed about it!
I've switched back to CC as thought I was eating too much on SW, set cals to be 1200 and been under that. Plus I'm exercising every day when I never used to do anything!
Response to the scales was instantly went off to demolish 6 slices of toasted fruit loaf! And just 10 mins ago I was ready to chuck the towel in!
But... I've read back on how good people are doing on here and by goodness @buffy3256, you're smashing it! You're all my inspiration and I'll keep on going!
Well done everyone X

Hi,,
Happy to find out I gained 0.5lbs only this week.. feeeew.. I was terrified.

Well done girls.. brilliant losses..

For me and everyone, hope that next month will be a real fat burner..

6 lbs off for me this week. This means a monthly total of 17 lbs, and a total loss of 80 lbs (5 stone 10 lbs). woohoo.

Wow, well done. As well as losing the weight your posts are keeping me motivated. Well done again, excellent total loss.

Tibbs I was the same as you got weighed 1/2lb on and I went and fetched a kebab haha. I think it's really annoying when you have been good all week. Mine is hopefully time of the month tho still annoyed me tho. I best have lost good next week or will be well annoyed and confused as to why it's happening when Iv stuck to plan

IMPORTANT UPDATE PLEASE READ :)
Sun 29-01-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEKS 4&5 :winner::0clapper:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.184405

I will be doing the award for Slimmer of the Week for Weeks 4&5, on Wednesday 1st February, because I normally do weeks 4 & 5 together, because Week 5 is a short week and only has 2-3 days each month.

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - JANUARY :winner::0clapper:

swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.184406

I will also be doing Slimmer of the Month for January on Wednesday 1st February.

NEW WEEKLY COLUMNS FOR FEBRUARY GOING UP
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JANUARY WEEKLY RESULTS BEFORE THEY ARE REMOVED NEXT WEEK

As we are coming to the end of January, I have added a NEW column for Week 1 for February (and have not put up the whole month yet, to allow you all some time to check your January results). Please can you check your weekly totals for January and make sure you are happy with them. If any changes need to be made, please let me know as soon as possible so I can adjust them. I will be removing the January weekly columns next week and the NEW February weekly columns will go up in their place and then it will be too late to adjust your January figures. You will only be able to view how much you have lost overall in January, in the January TOTAL column, but the weekly breakdown of results will be gone and been replaced with February ones. I hope this is all making sense ;).

REVIEWING YOUR TARGET

At the end of each month, I normally give people a chance to review their TARGET for the challenge. One month has passed, so you may have a better idea based on your results so far, whether you would like to increase or decrease your target. There is no right or wrong number, this is your personal journey and you decide what's right for you. On the spreadsheet you will see targets ranging from 4lbs to 40lbs. Everyone has different goals and that's absolutely fine. Do what works for you :). Just post your new target on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet for you.

FEBRAURY HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to update me, if you have any holidays booked in February so I can add them to the spreadsheet.

FEBRUARY WEEK NUMBERS AND NUMBER OF WEIGH INS

There are 28 days of February this year, which means there will only be 4 weeks of weigh in this month for everyone. Below the table shows the week numbers.

Spring QC Tables  Single.png
Spring QC Tables FEB.png

Kay xx

There is still time to get that pulse racing and... FIRE UP YOUR LOSSES this February !!! :p:p:p

Join the quarterly challenge today, (for 2 months only, FEB & MARCH) take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of this fantastic group on here !

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired each day !!! :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

665cfee24f173fede70f9dbba31fc7d9.jpg

Kay xx

Tibbs I was the same as you got weighed 1/2lb on and I went and fetched a kebab haha. I think it's really annoying when you have been good all week. Mine is hopefully time of the month tho still annoyed me tho. I best have lost good next week or will be well annoyed and confused as to why it's happening when Iv stuck to plan

What are we like eh:D I was so mad when that little dial flashed a gain! Fingers crossed for next WI X

Wow, some brilliant losses for January :thankyouthankyou:congrats to everyone on this challenge, even those that haven't lost as much as they'd hoped...at least you're trying and are heading in the right direction :bestwishes: X

Hi. Could I change my overall target to 20lb please. I've done appallingly this month! But I still proud of myself for checking in even wih my gains, it would have been so easy to give up after this month, but instead I'm signing up for a 6 week challenge on Tuesday and I'm determined to do this! Thanks for running the challenge. :)

Just like to say that I've had some brilliant support since my melt down on Friday, special thanks to @buffy3256 , @lookingforme, @Ponytales , @cynicalgirl
Goes to show how good this site is and that there's always someone on here who'll be there for you if you need it, you won't be judged, you won't be thought silly, you'll be offered the support and advice you need to keep you motivated and help you carry on.
Advice I've had is that my calories are too low, especially as I'm exercising now as well. I've upped my calories have re-focused and I'm ready to take on Feb :)

Is anyone else struggling? X

Back