Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi. Could I change my overall target to 20lb please. I've done appallingly this month! But I still proud of myself for checking in even wih my gains, it would have been so easy to give up after this month, but instead I'm signing up for a 6 week challenge on Tuesday and I'm determined to do this! Thanks for running the challenge. :)

DONE ! :D

A STS for me this week. :( Not sure what's going on but at least it's not a gain.

Well Done on the amazing losses everyone.

Stacey x

1lb off for me again this week.

Would be nice to see a bigger loss but if I steadily lose a lb a week I'll get there eventually

Kay.... I know I'm a Monday weigher (and want to keep it that way) but for this week and next, my night shifts fall on Mondays so won't be weighing.

This week I'll weigh in tomorrow morning instead (31st jan) and next week I'll be weighing on the Wednesday (8th feb).

Well done everyone. I, on the other hand, have been terrible. My time of the month has meant I have eaten everything and anything In sight... Oh dear!! After doing so well last week, I'm expecting a gain tomorrow!

^^ Good luck tomorrow, hopefully you'll have a maintain or maybe even a small loss instead of a gain. I'll keep fingers crossed for you

STS this week. Going back to slimming world today to sin up as I just don't have the willpower to do it alone. I'm signing up to a 6 week challenge to hopefully kick start my weight loss. Well done everyone on their losses. :)

STS is ok, believe me as I have been sts so often! As long as u gradually go down.....SW sounds a good idea if you feel the need and hope you enjoy your meeting. Sadly I cannot get to meetings and would truly like to go for the company but there we are! Anyway, look forward to hearing about it!! xx

Back