Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi all.

-1.5lb off today, good luck to all for week ahead . Xx

+1 lb this week.

I'm lucky it's only 1lb to be honest, the way I ate last week.

I'm back on plan today, hoping to loose last week's extra pound and another 1 for this week (2 extra would be great.... that would put me on exactly the 12stone mark, but I think 3lbs is asking too much!)

Good luck everyone.xxx

0.5lb on for me this week Kay. It would have been worse but I managed a few SP days to try and pull it back.

I was really hoping to have my 1st award by now but I only have myself to blame. I've been so flaky with the plan since Christmas...not measuring/weighing and selective synning. I'm going to give it my all this week though, so no post weigh in vino/chocolate/anything for me today. Just my regular syns.

Last edited:
Sorry for not updating, I've had last week off due to my Birthday. I'm still weighing tomorrow :D

plus 2 lbs. Oh dear time to give up my brunch crumpets I fear! Had a gourmet weekend though. Also I am a bit bunged up (I know too much information).......:eek:

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
JANUARY- WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @buffy3256 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - JANUARY :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN JANUARY . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @buffy3256 AGAIN, FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 17 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - JANUARY :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN JANUARY . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @buffy3256 AGAIN, FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 17 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay and everyone. so pleased :)

Good luck to everyone this month.

Took some doing but pleased to say -4lb for me please Kay X

Well done everyone and congrats Buffy on slimmer of the month x

Back